Delaware hatching eggs...auction/price has changed...see post #11.

shelleyb1969

Star Bright Farm
11 Years
Jul 24, 2008
Brown City, Michigan (Thumb)
This is a buy it now auction...price INCLUDES shipping. My Delaware flock is from Janet Holtman's stock.
Paypal payment expected within 24 hours of auction's end.
You can view my feedback here:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pcz6aC_klXJDTE8H01hR-RA

Due to circumstances out of my control, I cannot guarantee how my eggs will hatch for you...there's just too many variables with shipped eggs. I wrap each egg in bubble wrap, then the eggs are placed in an egg carton which is taped. The carton is placed in a USPS Priority Mail box which is filled with packing material so that there is no shifting or movement by the egg carton. However, if the PO carriers choose to play "hot potatoe" with the box, I have no control over the resulting damage to the eggs, be it visual or not.

13587_del_roo_2.jpg

13587_roo1.jpg

13587_del_hens.jpg

13587_october_2009_4.jpg

Chicks from my birds:
13587_may_3_2010_002.jpg

13587_may_3_2010_006.jpg

Last edited:
I bought eggs from Shelly, they were shipped all the way to Alaska!~ Packaging was some of the best I have ever seen! I have some beautiful, stout little fluffy butts running around. You won't be
disappointed!

Darn, I just promised my *close to being empty bator* to a friend.
he.gif
I didn't think I wanted to get eggs shipped, but I didn't get the chicks I was hoping to get.
sad.png

I have a pic right here!....

HeritageDellies.jpg

That big one in front? I think its a pullet....(Crossing fingers)......This photo is a little old, I need a new one. They are SO beefy now, with beautiful yellow legs. If I had not
already convinced myself that I was done hatching for the year I'd be snatching more up!
lau.gif

Last edited:
I would order some; however, the last three batches of eggs I have ordered have come in and their air cells had detached from the egg and was floating around. You don't happen to sell chicks do you?

j.luetkemeyer :

I would order some; however, the last three batches of eggs I have ordered have come in and their air cells had detached from the egg and was floating around. You don't happen to sell chicks do you?

Yes, I do sell chicks. They're usually older, though. Do you ever come to Michigan? I've got a super nice 3 month old roo and pullet for sale right now.​

Back
Top Bottom