Delawares from kathyinmo

Pics
That's not a bad little "tent" (2nd pic) for a hatchery bird NMM. Enjoy your birds and learn all you can. If you feel the urge and want to hone your craft I'm sure you will end up with a "higher" quality bird in the end. Just remember, they all lay an egg.
frow.gif
I'm patiently waiting on getting some of Kathy's line :)

I'm hesitant to share anything on here b/c I don't have Kathy's line of Delawares but was told I could share as long as I point out they are from a different line. I got my first Delawares from Murry McMurray hatchery in 2010. This is one of those original hens. She's around 7.75lbs (she's a tad overweight) and lays an egg around 68 grams. I'm typically not a fan of hatchery stock but am quite please with her. Definitely not perfect but I haven't seen any Delawares that are :)

Newman - I think she looks very good - one of the better I've seen for hatchery

I am home from hospital and recovering quite well with no problems. Chest tube is out and I am breathing easily without struggling. Surgeon found a tumor about the size of an egg on the back of my right thyroid, so he removed both. I am weak and tired (OK - Lazy!) and am sleeping alot. My computer is down stairs and today is the first I felt up to coming down.

All is well, and I look forward to an active summer! Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers!

I am home from hospital and recovering quite well with no problems. Chest tube is out and I am breathing easily without struggling. Surgeon found a tumor about the size of an egg on the back of my right thyroid, so he removed both. I am weak and tired (OK - Lazy!) and am sleeping alot. My computer is down stairs and today is the first I felt up to coming down.

All is well, and I look forward to an active summer! Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers!
Thank You Lord - Great to hear the great news - Hopefully a speedy recovery

Oh goodness! So glad to hear you are home and that the procedure went well. I pray you recover quickly!

SOOOO glad you are home again, and the surgery went well. I hope there wont be any more big health problems for you in the future!
:thumbsup

Back
Top Bottom