Delmarva March 2013 Anyone IN?

ALL 3 of my kiddos ended up having some crazy stomach virus this week...and still have it. I won't be able to come. SO BUMMED!!!!
hit.gif

Oh so sorry I hope they feel better
hugs.gif
Come to the Sussex show in May and say Hi

Surprise, surprise! A much better sale are than in the past. They have a new person in charge of the sale area this year, and he is hoping to grow it to be a bigger area than in previous years. (Hint - Brian Lewis's birds are great!)

Surprise, surprise! A much better sale are than in the past. They have a new person in charge of the sale area this year, and he is hoping to grow it to be a bigger area than in previous years. (Hint - Brian Lewis's birds are great!)
agreed! I bought a trio of White Plymouth Rocks, they are very nice show birds!

Another great show, and my most successful to date! Garnered BB for my LF blue Cochin hen, a RB for my blue Ameraucana hen, and ....drumroll, please....Champion Continental for my Faverolles hen! Very psyched! Hope she shows as well at Sussex in May!

As always, a superior collection of wonderful birds, and some of the best breeders on the East Coast. One of my favorite shows!

Another great show, and my most successful to date!  Garnered BB for my LF blue Cochin hen, a RB for my blue Ameraucana hen, and ....drumroll, please....Champion Continental for my Faverolles hen!  Very psyched!  Hope she shows as well at Sussex in May!  

As always, a superior collection of wonderful birds, and some of the best breeders on the East Coast.  One of my favorite shows!

That was a great show. Congrats on your wins! Your SF was fabulous!

Back
Top Bottom