Ended Official BYC Article Writing Contest - #15

A step by step guide to choosing the right chicken breed for you

When starting out with chickens, at one point I remember asking myself, what is the perfect breed(s) for me and my situation, location, etc… With a few years of experience and research under my belt, I’ve decided to compile a guide to help newcomers to chicken keeping make the decision a lot...

Here’s mine, I hope I’ve done this right

When starting out with chickens, at one point I remember asking myself, what is the perfect breed(s) for me and my situation, location, etc… With a few years of experience and research under my belt, I’ve decided to compile a guide to help newcomers to chicken keeping make the decision a lot...

Here’s mine, I hope I’ve done this right
You did it right, thanks for your entry!

I didn't think I could, but I made it! I'll probably add more pictures (pictures I don't have yet) after the judging is over.

3 Reasons Your Eggs Are Dirty and How To Fix It

3 Reasons Your Eggs Are Dirty and How To Fix It

Why are all the eggs coming from your coop dirty? The hens aren't laying on the floor, so what's the problem? You're not alone. I, along with many other chicken keepers, have wondered this same thing at one point or another. From my experience, here are the top three reasons your eggs are...

Back
Top Bottom