Delmarva Poultry Show 2011

Brody's Broodello :

Quote:
Hey Matt who did you get your Himmies from?

I can't remeber his name off the top of my head but his like farm name is Cavy Castle. I think their last name starts with a T.​

Quote:
Hey Matt who did you get your Himmies from?

I can't remeber his name off the top of my head but his like farm name is Cavy Castle. I think their last name starts with a T.

If it was The Cavy Castle in Md that would be Paul & Barbara Munro. They stop breeding about 2 years ago.

Brody's Broodello :

Quote:
I can't remeber his name off the top of my head but his like farm name is Cavy Castle. I think their last name starts with a T.

If it was The Cavy Castle in Md that would be Paul & Barbara Munro. They stop breeding about 2 years ago.​

Yes it was the Munro's. I got them last year at this time. He sad herd
liquidation sale. So I guess I got the end of his herd. I just put some in the breeding pen. 3 himi sows with a himi boar. April did you get my pm?

What time should you get there for buying birds? last year I got there around noon and pretty much everything was sold out.

SugaryinMD...maybe you would want to be there a around 9am, since judging will begin then and the exhibitors will probably be more available once judging begins.

Well, we had a good time at the show. Our birds did OK, 4 First place, 2 second, and 2 BV's and 1 RV. Out of 7 birds. A Buff Brahma Hen (sorry, I forgot who owns her) got Champion Featherleg. Mike Wasylkowsi from DE won Champion Asiatic with a LF Black Langshan (in pics). Also~ I saw the most amazing WCB Polish Roo~ his hair was like a rockstar wig! So awesome!! He is owned by Powers & Moore of MD.

show1.jpg

show3.jpg

show2.jpg

show4.jpg

show13.jpg

show12.jpg

show12.jpg

show5.jpg

show6.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, they had a nice class of Langshans there. The show is not as large as it used to be. one building show last time I show it was a two building show. Sign of the times I guess.

Back
Top Bottom