Demon chicken from Wal-Mart. What should I do?

why would some one leave a chicken(s) in a walmart parking lot??? if they wanted to get rid of it they should of had given them to a animal shelter .
a.) Not all shelters will accept chickens. Our local shelter doesn't accept anything other than cats and dogs.
b.) Even if there is a local shelter that accepts chickens, it is often easier/cheaper/more convenient to dump an animal.
c.) For the sort of person who would dump an animal, Wal-Mart is as good a place as any.

People are always dumping cats and dogs they don't want in Wal-Mart parking lots. I guess it's nice and convenient for them to abandon their animal in the same place they buy their groceries and change their oil, or maybe they assume another shopper will take on the responsibility they didn't want to accept. Maybe a trip to the shelter is just too embarrassing or would conflict with their schedule and make them miss their episodes of "Honey Boo Boo". I don't know exactly WHY people dump their animals at Wal-Mart, but they do it, and they do it a lot. While I've yet to come across a chicken there, it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Back
Top Bottom