Denagard dosage for chickens.

I really appreciate that but I still can’t find direct oral dosage. All I see is in water dosage

The direct oral dosage is 12.5 mg per kg. of the weight of the bird. But my understanding is that it's so nasty-tasting for them that they will throw it up if you give it to them directly. You might want to dilute it with some apple juice before giving it to them. Although, usually the chickens are dehydrated so I've found that giving them the water along with the medicine makes them feel a whole lot better a whole lot sooner.

The direct oral dosage is 12.5 mg per kg. of the weight of the bird. But my understanding is that it's so nasty-tasting for them that they will throw it up if you give it to them directly. You might want to dilute it with some apple juice before giving it to them. Although, usually the chickens are dehydrated so I've found that giving them the water along with the medicine makes them feel a whole lot better a whole lot sooner.
There is NO direct oral dosage for Tiamulin. That is misinformation. It is concentrated and must be mixed in water per instructions.

Back
Top Bottom