Derperella, the (weird) Faverolles, & Friends

Pics
Quote:
Sounds like a good problem though
smile.png

Attention Derperella fans - Zazzle is having a 50% off sale t-shrts(and mugs) thru 11:59 pm (PT) today (12-1-11) - fantastic opporturnity to grab up Derp shirts for now and the holidays. Get going Derp lovers, it your big chance.

Quote:
Oh goodness, so they are! That's a pretty good deal. I wonder if my mom would like a Derp shirt for Christmas. I bet we'd get a good laugh out of that one!!

Derperella is getting older. On the 9th of this month she will be 7 months old!
Oh my, how time flies.
It seems like only yesterday, she was a tiny chick in the Fud Lady's hands, with one eye crusted shut and refusing to eat...
It seems like only yesterday, she was a tiny chick and turning circles...
It seems like only yesterday, she was a tiny chick with a cotton swab lodged down her throat...
It seems like only yesterday, she was Staring at a Thing...
... wait. That last one was only yesterday!

Here is Derperella, showing the others how to Walk the Walk. Behind her is Gullincambe, our accidental roo, and Lorp the Australorp.
*Cue Aerosmith's "walk this way"*
6433961107_9e7ea2cb46_b.jpg

Derp has many exciting quirks. She never fails to bring a grin to anyone that is watching her.
If Derp hears the Fud Lady checking for eggs, sometimes she will shuffle her way into the coop and peek into the nesting boxes. If she sees an egg, first she must stare and cluck at it questioningly.
Then, sometimes, a hand appears and takes the egg!
THIS IS EXCITING.

Derp will pop into the nexting box and peek outside.

"IS DAT YOU FUD LADY? O HAI."
6433962977_8daa34dba4_b.jpg

"HMM. THINGS TO LOOK AT OK."
6433962807_8ed4690a2b_b.jpg

Sometimes, when Derp is ranging in the yard, she finds unnatural things. Things that must be stared at. Truly, you must behold the unusual things that Derp finds.
Things such as a branch.

"STIIIIIICK!!!!!!!"
6433960393_f56f66dac5_b.jpg

"O ITS GONE NOW."
6433960141_5d7fe149b8_b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom