Derperella, the (weird) Faverolles, & Friends

I know Nambroth is very very busy, so how about we have her set up a Derp cam in the coop/run so we can watch on BYC, Lots of people have set up incubation cams and I know of a Pug puppy cam etc. that can be followed in real time

Wouldn't that be so much fun?! I have looked into wireless webcams / digital cameras that can transmit to a PC indoors, and they are very expensive. Maybe someday I can afford one....

I used to have a camera on the chicks when they were indoors, but setting one up outside is a totally different ballgame. The coop is far enough from the house that it would have to be wireless, I think.

Wouldn't that be so much fun?! I have looked into wireless webcams / digital cameras that can transmit to a PC indoors, and they are very expensive. Maybe someday I can afford one....

I used to have a camera on the chicks when they were indoors, but setting one up outside is a totally different ballgame. The coop is far enough from the house that it would have to be wireless, I think.

Well, we can dream............... :love

Quote: That would be so cool. A Derp-cam!
yesss.gif
gig.gif

My derpy little man, Cricket is four months old now. We've decided he is a bantam. He still honks like a goose when he can't see Dottie and he still follows her everywhere, but he's also starting to show some decidedly rooster behavior. His "dance" is so adorable. He does not sound like a chicken. He either whistles or honks. I love this little squirt.

My derpy little man, Cricket is four months old now. We've decided he is a bantam. He still honks like a goose when he can't see Dottie and he still follows her everywhere, but he's also starting to show some decidedly rooster behavior. His "dance" is so adorable. He does not sound like a chicken. He either whistles or honks. I love this little squirt. :love

My derpy little man, Cricket is four months old now. We've decided he is a bantam. He still honks like a goose when he can't see Dottie and he still follows her everywhere, but he's also starting to show some decidedly rooster behavior. His "dance" is so adorable. He does not sound like a chicken. He either whistles or honks. I love this little squirt.

lau.gif

what breed is Cricket? He doesn't seem to have a tail - I know there is a tail-less breed but, I don't think they are bantams. I would love to see a video also but, I don't do Facebook or the other ones like it.

Back
Top Bottom