Derperella, the (weird) Faverolles, & Friends

Pics
BigDaddy'sGurl :

Quote:
My mom isn't into chickens, and she lives out of town... but I totally feel what you mean: my HUSBAND is now addicted to Derp! He especially loves the term "herpa derping" like when she "herpa derped" around the yard, lol. Every time I say there's a new Derperella update he rushes to me to read over my shoulder...
lol.png

Thats too funny!
lol.png

Quote:
My mom isn't into chickens, and she lives out of town... but I totally feel what you mean: my HUSBAND is now addicted to Derp! He especially loves the term "herpa derping" like when she "herpa derped" around the yard, lol. Every time I say there's a new Derperella update he rushes to me to read over my shoulder...
lol.png

Thats too funny!
lol.png

i used to laugh at my chickens and call them a nugget when they didsomething silly - hence one being called nugget
but now i laugh and go ha u DERPPPPPP !

i even say it to the dog andhe gives me the cutest face ever- he tilts his head tothe side and wiggles his ear on top
love.gif

Quote:
Thats too funny!
lol.png

i used to laugh at my chickens and call them a nugget when they didsomething silly - hence one being called nugget
but now i laugh and go ha u DERPPPPPP !

i even say it to the dog andhe gives me the cutest face ever- he tilts his head tothe side and wiggles his ear on top
love.gif

AWW!

Now you guys have ME hooked on Derperella.
caf.gif

Especially since I have this EE that is trying to manipulate me into making her a house chicken. Has a similar expression.

I love Derp!!!

I spent the last couple of days in my "free" time reading all 36 pages of derpy goodness.

Subscribed so I can follow all future updates about this lady...

She's "Derptastic"
wee.gif
love.gif
celebrate.gif
bow.gif

Back
Top Bottom