Derperella, the (weird) Faverolles, & Friends

I just need to see what the Fud Guy wants to do... he cares for the animals equally and has a say. He really wants a pet dove, and I want a Serama. We'll see! Can't have both... our house is only so large and we already have a few parrots. I want to be careful, especially since every new feathery face means a financial responsibility too!

I am SO biased and Seramas WILL steal your heart. I have had a hand raised pet pigeon and he was really cool, but seramas........ :cd :celebrate

Froggiesheins is right:

Will the Fud Guy really insist on doves?
fl.gif

Will the Fud Lady's persuasive techniques work to change his mind?
smack.gif

When the decision is finally made, how many seramas will they get?
D.gif
or
D.gif
D.gif

And, most importantly:
What will Derp make of new additions to the avian household?
idunno.gif
ep.gif

Tune in to next week's exciting episode to find out what happens in the wonderful world of Derp & co...........
pop.gif
caf.gif

You have a female chicken named Derpella?!?!?! I havea male duck named Derpy!!! I think Derpy has finally found his soulmate. (Derpy would like to ask Derpella out, a long distance relationship
1f602.png
)
Here's his profile info...

Name: Derpy
Breed: Pekin
Any other information: Hi! I'm Derpy! My best friend is Farkle, a pekin/Swedish mix. I'm afraid of water, and I like to eat ping pong balls. I live in NY with my friends, and we own a pond front house. I've been single my whole life... Except for those 2 days I dated Lilly... I used to live in a tiny pen without a water source, but thankfully my momma rescued me and my brothers, Jalepeño and Charm, and brought us to new friends!

Be careful what you ask for...!! I have an indoor chicken.

Unfortunately, it's Deperella.
I went out to the coop this morning to find Derp on her side, unable to move, with her head twisted nearly upside-down. It's the worst case of wry neck she's ever had. I strongly suspect it's from an injury... perhaps she hit her head, or another hen pecked her in the head, hard. I have brought her inside. She is drinking and eating well (just awkwardly), but just can't stand and get around. She's so very twisted. She's sitting here with me, chatting about how troublesome this is to her. "Buuuh, bup bup bup!" I have some veterinary anti-inflammatory to give her in hopes of reducing any swelling she might have of her brain. Please keep your fingers crossed! This stuff always seems to happen on a Friday or Saturday, when there's no way to see a vet for days!

I'm sorry for Derpella, Derpy is an indoor/outdoor duck (his 13 friends usually stay outside) because he is obsessed with me. I'm glad he is healthy, his name is Derpy cause he trips a lot and is afraid of water, and likes to catch tennis balls in his bill. I'm glad he's healthy. Again, I hope she's ok!

Trying to get Derpy, in the pond, but he's holding on tight... Ugh!!! Oh well, maybe he's been hanging around the chickens to much

Back
Top Bottom