Derperella, the (weird) Faverolles, & Friends

I strongly feel this is injury related. She has already improved quite a bit-- she's at "oh no Derp has wry-neck" levels of twisted now, instead of "oh no is Derp dying?!?!" levels that I encountered this morning! I think she will recover, it might just take some time for the inflammation to go down. I will need to pause my Serama quest until this blows over. Helping Derp is my focus!

POOR Derp and POOR FUD LADY , praying for a speedy recovery and hugs to you both. :hugs :fl

Nambroth, I will share something to make you smile....
I have a huge "work room" and am in this room 99% of my waking hours. At night my 3 seramas come in and reside on the workshop table till bedtime.

Last night I left the room and was gone a tad too long for PEENUT my serama roo, and I look hear that familiar 'trit - trit' sound of feet on the plastic runner.....
MAMA WHERE ARE U??? I am coming to find you! And at the door stop you see Princess getting ready to follow her man....

Last edited:
Oh poor Derp! You are right Nambroth - it always happens at the wrong moment.
he.gif

Big hugs and positive thoughts are coming across the water to you both.
hugs.gif
love.gif

At least Derp has the most wonderful fud lady in the world looking after her - we know that she will get the best care possible
D.gif

My fingers (and everything else) are as crossed as they can be
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
- please keep us all updated;

Derp had an uneventful, twisty, peaceful day by my side. She ate and drank well and took naps and watched me work (as best she could). She seems about the same. Just very crooked! She's in "bed" now in a spare cage, as bedtime is very serious business for chickens used to roosting when the sun goes down. So far all is crooked, but okay.

Derp is a strong chicken she was a fighter from day one. She is loved by all her followers and she brought a new popularity to Faverolles. Everyone who bought one was hopeing for one just like Derp. I know she's being well taken care of. We love you Derp and please get well soon.

Derp is a strong chicken she was a fighter from day one.  She is loved by all her followers and she brought a new popularity to Faverolles.  Everyone who bought one was hopeing for one just like Derp.  I know she's being well taken care of.  We love you Derp and please get well soon.

X2

Back
Top Bottom