Derperella, the (weird) Faverolles, & Friends

Oh how I wish I was artistic - a few strokes of the pen and there it is - Derp on a page!

If it was a kit for sale in a shop it would be a sheet of paper and an ink pen with the instruction:
" Instant Derp - just add Nambroth"!

IS Thelma broody or just happens to have 'that look?'  Don't mess with Thelma

She wasn't broody,it was one of her first days outside and I think she was mad at me for making her leave her wooden ladder to go out. Lol. She's such a sweetie!

And Thank you Nambroth!! I love Thelma as well. :) And, That sketch of Derp!!! Adorable!! :lol:

Last edited:
OK hi! I've remained silent too long. I tried to read through all of Derp's adventures, but after a few weeks of trying I concluded that Derp just did too much for me to read all of it! However, I read enough to conclude that Derperella and I have a lot in common. When I mentioned this to my family and friends they started calling ME derp.... Anyway that's not important. I have a proposal (with Nambroth's permission). Derperella deserves her own day. Here, we have come to calling Thursday "Derpday" because it is right between Humpday and Finally Friday so its kind of a derpy sort of day. On Derpday you are allowed to be derpy because it's Derpday so its ok. So with Nambroth's permission I think we should all declare boring old Thursday the new and improved DERPDAY!!!
big_smile.png

Nambroth just saw the new videos you added to your youtube accountant, as to why Baron was in the nest box he was being a good rooster and showing his hens a nice place to make a nest and lay eggs. It's considered one of the good signs of being a good rooster.

Nambroth just saw the new videos you added to your youtube accountant, as to why Baron was in the nest box he was being a good rooster and showing his hens a nice place to make a nest and lay eggs. It's considered one of the good signs of being a good rooster. 

Oh, for sure! it just seemed silly to see him in there because he's such a huge rooster! usually when they go in the nest box there is at least a hen around that they're trying to entice... Coho had just come inside so I'm not really sure who he thought he was enticing into the nest box. Ghost hens!

Back
Top Bottom