Designer Chick pic's Thanks jab91864 (Julie in MI)

Zookeeper9000

Songster
12 Years
Mar 1, 2008
Gladstone MI
Here are pics of my chicks the dark ones are from Julie in MI (jab91864). The yellow and reds are from my local lady. Thanks so much for letting me share. Hope this works

7034d676.jpg

c97e6a4a.jpg

12a6d399.jpg
[/img]

f40151d5.jpg
[/img][/img]

Last edited:
OH MY!! my eggs from Julie in MI are hatching too. I was not expecting them till tomorrow, but that broody of mine must have been running a little hot. LOL.
congrats on the nice looking hatch.

Thanks all I got the standard mix from Julie

Hens: Buff orps, Austrolorps, Chanteclers, Blue and Black Cochins, BLR Wyandottes, GL Wyandotte, LT Brahma, EE's

Roos: Black Cochin, Blue Lace Red Wyandotte, Blue Orp

I am not sure what is what but they are beautiful healthy babies and I am soooooooooo happy with them

Thanks again LOL

I have 2 chicks from Julie's eggs that are 1 week old.They are doing great and the reason I hvae only 2 is the PO played soccor with the box.The packaging was great but sometimes it's still not PO proof but I have some more that I'm getting ready to set tonight.I'm just waiting on my Blue Wyandotte eggs that should be here today.

They are beautiful!!
I have 14 of their brothers and sisters that just hatched this weekend too!!! still have 4 that are piped and in the bator right now. I will try to post pics. of mine soon....this is so cool!!! Thanks Julie!

Back
Top Bottom