1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Designer Chick pic's Thanks jab91864 (Julie in MI)

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Zookeeper9000, May 15, 2008.

1. Zookeeper9000

Zookeeper9000 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 1, 2008
    Gladstone MI
    Here are pics of my chicks the dark ones are from Julie in MI (jab91864). The yellow and reds are from my local lady. Thanks so much for letting me share. Hope this works

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][/img]

[​IMG][/img][/img]

Last edited: May 15, 2008
  2. Kessidy

Kessidy Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2008
    I just want to pick one up and love it! So cute. They are evry nice looking. Gratz.

3. Freebie

Freebie Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 4, 2007
    Bloomingdale, MI
    OH MY!! my eggs from Julie in MI are hatching too. I was not expecting them till tomorrow, but that broody of mine must have been running a little hot. LOL.
    congrats on the nice looking hatch.

4. shmooborp

shmooborp artistic fowlism

omg. i have eggs in the bator from her too! what kind are yours? mine are sopose to be mixed bantys [​IMG]

5. Zookeeper9000

Zookeeper9000 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 1, 2008
    Gladstone MI
    Thanks all I got the standard mix from Julie

Hens: Buff orps, Austrolorps, Chanteclers, Blue and Black Cochins, BLR Wyandottes, GL Wyandotte, LT Brahma, EE's

Roos: Black Cochin, Blue Lace Red Wyandotte, Blue Orp

I am not sure what is what but they are beautiful healthy babies and I am soooooooooo happy with them

Thanks again LOL

6. scgamecock

scgamecock Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2008
    Conway SC
    I have 2 chicks from Julie's eggs that are 1 week old.They are doing great and the reason I hvae only 2 is the PO played soccor with the box.The packaging was great but sometimes it's still not PO proof but I have some more that I'm getting ready to set tonight.I'm just waiting on my Blue Wyandotte eggs that should be here today.

7. Guitartists

Guitartists Resistance is futile

Mar 21, 2008
    Michigan
    They're sooooo pretty! Can't wait for mine to hatch!!! I bumped up humidity last night.... so, waiting and watching [​IMG]

8. mountainman

mountainman Out Of The Brooder

Apr 20, 2008
    Eastern, KY.
    They are beautiful!!
    I have 14 of their brothers and sisters that just hatched this weekend too!!! still have 4 that are piped and in the bator right now. I will try to post pics. of mine soon....this is so cool!!! Thanks Julie!

9. Vamp-A-Billy Princess

Vamp-A-Billy Princess Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2008
    Indiana
    So cute! I am trying to decide which birds to sell at the meet June 7 so I can get more eggs.

10. shmooborp

shmooborp artistic fowlism

!!!! i got a chick!!!!! it just hatched!!1 its blue!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!! i named it juice [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by