Designer Egg Chain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
For real! This chain is taking longer to take off than I thought it would lol. I candled my eggs that are in the incubator now and was able to thin them down, so now I have a little more room! But with 30 silkie eggs in there, and possibly a few more bantam eggs on the way, I don't need more bantams right now. But... what kind of bantams are they?
cool.png

Last edited:
I had to resort to using my hatcher for a bator and I still have eggs suppose to be getting shipped to me. I have to stop rading for now. And my girls are picking up on their laying. I have 2 sizzles and a partridge silkie in moult right now but they are some fantastic layers when they are laying. I'll be lurking around the swap threads. There are some I still want but I have to take a break for now.

Quote:
Any chance of more silkie/ameracauna or easter egger mixes? The one that I hatched out is the most adorable splash. I need more, needs to be a new breed. I can't wait to see what color she lays. Well I hope she is a she. Hangs out with my jersey giant roo and his hens.

60814_chickies_010.jpg

That was a couple months ago shes even cuter now. Itty bitty crest and puffy cheeks. To bad I let my broody raise her and she hates me.

If the last offer could wait a bit to send out I would take and offer some more of my eggs. They are mixes but definitely large fowl and good layers. I would definitely want the chukars. I have been looking for some of those. Am curious as to the mixes as well.

Aww she's adorable Euliugene! Maybe someone on here has some more of those crosses. I just got my eggs from Shellz131, and now I'm ready for more! Lets get this chain moving
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Current offer. Anyone?

I really want to see this thread stay alive, so...
I'll take the current offer, no quail please, and offer 6+EE.
Here are some youngsters from a December hatch.
81132_020.jpg

81132_022.jpg

Mine on the EE

I can offer 6+ from my mixed large fowl flock. There are Ameraucanas, EE, Buff orpingtons, Speckled Sussex, Barrred Rock, Silver laced wyandottes, red stars, black stars, Australorps, and more.( No Bantams & No white egg layers) All covered by welsummer roosters. Eggs are many shades of brown, green & blue.

Here are a few of the hens, the cochin rooster has been sold since this photo was taken, I will have to get some more photos of the hens if the sun ever comes out!

82_dec2010jan2011_197.jpg

Christie
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
I'll take these and offer 6+ of my EEs. Check post above for pics.
You will receive brown eggs, these are a mix of my wheaten ameraucana roo and rhode island reds, one barred rock, and a golden campine hen.

No sense running an incubator for only 6 eggs right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lmiller- Didn't you want some EE? I'm still holding out for some of your eggs...
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom