Designer Egg Chain

Status
Not open for further replies.

renegaderidgefarm

Songster
11 Years
Jul 6, 2009
South Carolina
This is like the Online Crazy Egg Chain, but it is for those who raise designer, project or mixed flocks.

SWAP RULES - This list is subject to change so please check back periodically.

All people must be 18 or older to play.

Eggs CAN be from mixed colors.

You are required to offer at least 6 eggs. You are more than welcome to offer eggs from different breeds but the total of eggs must be 6. You are more than welcome to offer more eggs.

When you accept eggs, you must post your offer. Pictures are recommended.

When each trade is posted, please pm or email the person who offered the eggs and work out the shipping arrangements.

The person sending the eggs pays the shipping costs.

When eggs are mailed, swapper needs to send a courtesy email to the swappee to let them know that the eggs are on their way.

Please offer eggs that you will have available to ship within two weeks of offering. Please send egg no older the 4 day when shipped.

If the thread stalls for 6 hours, try changing your offer if you can.

If combining different breeds, write in pencil on the eggs with the breed.

Side trades are welcome but please use PMs to avoid confusion.

If a person does not ship their eggs within one weeks of accepting offer unless other wise stated in offer you will not be able to play until all of your eggs are shipped.

If a person does not ship their eggs, they will be banned from this swap. I will not allow people to get eggs from other and not ship out the eggs they send they would ship.

DESCLAMER: BYC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS SWAP. BYC is not responsible for egg sent, received or not received. Please do not pm the mod about your eggs. PM me. If you do not receive your egg I can not make them send them but will make sure they do not play anymore. Please remember since theses are shipping eggs, they do not have guarantee on hatch rate due to shipping and/or incubation methods.

This is for all those that wanted the designer thread open again and didn't know how to open a thread.

Who wants to start the chain with an offer?????

Quote:
I also can do a barnyard surprise with my free range flock there are standard and bantam running together.

I have polish, Houndan, HoudanXpolish, Game, Sumatra, GameXwelsummer, Phoenix, Cuckoo marans, Turken, Arucana, rosecomb, Oeg, BCM and mixes

I'm in no hurry. I just wanted put some up
smile.png

Yay! Thanks for opening the thread, I didn't know if I was allowed to or not. Now I need to go take some pics and get mine up
smile.png
ETA: I'd love to get some of your eggs Gamebirds, but Utah is such a long way for shipped eggs, I'm paranoid about that especially when the weather is still iffy.
hmm.png

Last edited:
I am relatively new to this forum & to hatching. How does it all work if we want to play? My incubator is full right now so I can't take on any eggs till around April 12 or after.

I can offer from our mixed flock of free range layers. Hens are RIR, Hyline, and leghornx. Eggs colors are brown, tan, and white. We get some really HUGE white eggs from the Hylines. Roos are standard Americana (I think he's golden duckwing color) and red Cochin Bantam. The americana is the boss. We have hatched several from these eggs ourselves but never shipped before. Chicks are assorted colors, only 1 with feathered feet. These are free range all day, but locked up at night for safety. Feed quality layer feed free choice also. They are excellent layers and forage well.

Quote:
I'll take them. I have 6+ eggs from my freerange flock which is as follows:

Blue Orpington and Barnevelder roosters
Buff Orpington, Barred Rock, Blue & Splash Orpington, Rhode Island Red, Easter Egger, and Turken hens

There's a chance for some pure as well as mixes.

Quote:
I'll take them. I have 6+ eggs from my freerange flock which is as follows:

Blue Orpington and Barnevelder roosters
Buff Orpington, Barred Rock, Blue & Splash Orpington, Rhode Island Red, Easter Egger, and Turken hens

There's a chance for some pure as well as mixes.

Sounds good to me. I offer eggs from 2 groups, one has a buff orp roo, rir , Dominique and black australorp hens. The other pen has a rir roo , lt. Brahma, gold lace and silver laced Wyandottes and cherry eggers. 6 Plus a purebred mystery egg!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom