DESIGNER EGG CHAIN

I love byc...it's like Facebook for crazy chicken people...lol. This heat (I guess it is the heat has sent 2 of mine to molt...grrr! So I got feather fixer and urging my teens to hurry and start laying so I can get in on the fun!

Yeah I have one that has molted due to the heat. At first I figured one of the other hens was plucking her out. But nope she is molting. So now I don't get much for eggs from her at all. Oh well this fall she will be laying up a storm for me. The only issue that I have is every time my girls molt they change colors again it is so hard keeping up with their colors.

Go ahead and post an offer my chickens are having some issues. In a couple weeks when more start laying I will make an offer without taking an offer is all I can figure. My bantam is brooding 20 chicks, and one faverolle is in molt. A hard naked molt...so I'm only getting 2 eggs a day at the moment. I truly had the eggs when I made the offer. Within a couple weeks I should have more start lay. And a few weeks after that point I'll hatch some myself to see how it goes and then can offer those. I'm sorry guys

Last edited:
Silkies/Cochin Bantams- Both are in the same coop Rhode Island Reds
Turkins All are in the same coop
Blue Laced Red Wyandottes
Buff Orpingtons
Black Australorps
Silver Laced Wyandottes
Barred Rock
White Leghorn All in same coop
Ameraucana Just Ameraucanas in this coop

This is my offer for 12+ Fertile eggs. Will Take any offers you Can choose from any group!!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom