DESIGNER EGG CHAIN

I'll take the offer on the serama eggs
Offer: 12 very large barnyard mix, jersey giant and jerseygiant/ black copper maran roos over jersey giant, jersey giant/ EE, jersey giant/ black copper maran hens. These are very large birds as far as chickens go.

Do you have a picture of the eggs that you get from them?

They go from a light cream color to really dark brown, with some green and even some grayish ones from one of my hens.

I would love to have some of those however it's not time yet for me to be putting eggs in the bator. Still 2 more months of winter here, so I can't have chicks going out not even next month, so I will wait maybe you will offer again in the spring or summer.

Ok if you can wait until the second week of March to send these (for the Easter Hatchalong) I will claim them and offer mine and are ok with the eggs shipping probably in March when weather is better and they are laying regularly? 6+ assortment of Marans, EE, LF black cochin over LF black cochin hens, RIR, faverolles, EE, australourpe and some other pretty mutts. Good chance to get pure cochins when they start laying. 4+ ancona duck eggs (when the weather is better) If nobody wants to wait it's ok just thought I'd try to get it going.
1f60a.png

Sounds good. I plan to hatch for the Easter hatchalong so the week of March 9? would be great since I will set March 14. I will PM you my info. This is as long as my offer is ok for everyone?

Back
Top Bottom