Designing Chicken Themed Shirts

So the sweatshirt we ordered with the Silkie dinosaur on it finally arrived today! Bit delayed but worth the wait! Looks fantastic! Photo of my daughter modeling it just showing her from the neck down for obvious reasons!😊
She loves it, we ended up getting the organic cotton/recycled polyester blend version. Such a unique item and she will definitely be the only one in her school wearing one like this!🥰View attachment 2409377
It looks amazing! Im so happy your happy with it ^-^
She certaily will be the only one with one like it lol!

You should put some of the other designs on sweatshirts! I don't wear T shirts enough to really get one, but I'd LOVE a sweatshirt with one of your designs on it.
Most of the designs are availible on pullover hoodies and crewneck sweatshirts, you click on the design on the shirt, and it shows all the other options ^-^ It would be a little crowded to put all of the design options on the front page.

I got my t-shirt the day before Halloween! It's lovely thanks
I can't wait to see pictures!

So a little update, I haven't been able to work on design the last couple days due to pain and discomfort. My bad week continued into this week lol.
I ended up having to go in and out of hospital for the last couple days and had a very minor surgery that was in no way expected. I don't want to give TMI so lets just say not life threatening but painful, sudden, not an accident, and had to be sorted asap because I have a compromised immune system and my body generally can't just deal with infections on its own. Now Im on quite a lot of painkillers and antibiotics, am really tired from them and the whole body fighting off infection thing, and the wound site makes it uncomfortable to do much more than lay down.

So once Im feeling up to it I will get back to work.
On the plus side, taking as many painkillers as is medically safe will probably mean no migraines XD

On a better note, I just candled the silkie eggs Im incubating. 100% fertile, but two look like they have already quit. They have distinctive red rings around them, between halfway down the egg and the air sacks. But 10 are looking great!
My mum (who has been great help the last couple days) has also borrowed Toffee my frizzle to help her clear out a patch of garden she is prepping for summer vegies. She also really wants to know if her pet rabbit, who lost her partner a couple months ago, will be chill with a small chicken around. If so, I will be giving her a silkie pullet if I have more than 3 hatch out. And as a bonus to that, I don't want a white silkie, and they are her favourite XD
Not that I don't like white silkies, but I want to hatch out babies from these and I'd rather have a range of colours. If I had whites Id rather have a white pen and a coloured pen separately lol.

I just tried to put them in my signature but apparently that doesn't work.
Here they are!
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Clucky-Designs/shop
https://teespring.com/en-GB/stores/my-store-10399796

Edit: Just put the full links in my signature instead of trying to make it look nicer lol
i read your post, and I’m sorry you had to go through a surgery! I know it was minor, but I had one a couple years ago. It wasn’t fun and I know how you feel for the next couple weeks after. I’d like to enter a request for a design but seeing as your in recovery, i hope you don’t feel pressured to fill it since you totally don’t have to! If you can (and when you feel up to it) I’d like a design featuring my 7 chickens in a row. Two barred rocks, one Speckled Sussex, one SLW, one Lavender Orpington, and The two Easter Eggers, in the picture below
38753A68-8BAD-4B77-8A8A-F2A7EDDADFB5.jpeg

once again you don’t have to, I hope you recover well!

Last edited:

Most of the designs are availible on pullover hoodies and crewneck sweatshirts, you click on the design on the shirt, and it shows all the other options ^-^ It would be a little crowded to put all of the design options on the front page.

So a little update, I haven't been able to work on design the last couple days due to pain and discomfort. My bad week continued into this week lol.
I ended up having to go in and out of hospital for the last couple days and had a very minor surgery that was in no way expected. I don't want to give TMI so lets just say not life threatening but painful, sudden, not an accident, and had to be sorted asap because I have a compromised immune system and my body generally can't just deal with infections on its own. Now Im on quite a lot of painkillers and antibiotics, am really tired from them and the whole body fighting off infection thing, and the wound site makes it uncomfortable to do much more than lay down.

On the plus side, taking as many painkillers as is medically safe will probably mean no migraines XD

On a better note, I just candled the silkie eggs Im incubating. 100% fertile, but two look like they have already quit. They have distinctive red rings around them, between halfway down the egg and the air sacks. But 10 are looking great!
My mum (who has been great help the last couple days) has also borrowed Toffee my frizzle to help her clear out a patch of garden she is prepping for summer vegies. She also really wants to know if her pet rabbit, who lost her partner a couple months ago, will be chill with a small chicken around. If so, I will be giving her a silkie pullet if I have more than 3 hatch out. And as a bonus to that, I don't want a white silkie, and they are her favourite XD
Not that I don't like white silkies, but I want to hatch out babies from these and I'd rather have a range of colours. If I had whites Id rather have a white pen and a coloured pen separately lol.
So sorry to ear about your health issues. I hope you recover quickly!😊

Take a break!!!!!!! Your health is waaaaaaaaay more important than our chicken drawing preferences. Sending you lots of well wishes and hoping you'll be ok soon!! :hugs

I hope you feel better soon! :hugs

Back
Top Bottom