Designing Chicken Themed Shirts

Pics
I love you guys so much you know that? X3
I'm getting better fast, had bandages changed a couple times now and the nurses said its healing well. Antibiotics doing there job. I'm mostly just very tired, gawd you don't realise how much energy healing takes X3

My bestie and I had a whole day planed today (planned weeks in advance) to go out for her birthday to a local attraction we both hadn't been to since we were kids, and since added a mini zoo with wombats, white kangaroos, Tasmanian devils and a bunch of birds and reptiles. We couldn't go because of my recovery, but we instead spent the day at her place with snacks galore and watched 2 seasons of Castlevania.
Bestie loves the show and really wanted me to watch. I really enjoyed it, and while a few years ago (before game of thrones lol) I might have been put off by the level of gore, I was relatively ok with it and only one scene caused me to turn away. It was the scene kind of similar to the one in game of thrones where Oberyn Martell is killed if anyone here knows that XD

I napped for 4 hours after getting home earlier than we planned because I was so tired, and just got up to lock my chooks away. Good girls and boy put themselves to bed. I realised that while I was home in the morning and when home later that I hadn't seen one of my hens (I did see her in the nest that morning) so checked as she was still on the nest! Went to grab the eggs and see if she was ok and got pecked!

I'll see if she wants to stay there tomorrow and if she does and is broody I'll have to move her into the Villa Coop. I Butter is also on the verge of going broody, as I have noticed she is hanging out on the nest a lot in the morning even on days she doesn't lay.

I'd actually be fine if they all went broody lol. I mostly keep chooks for the love of them, eggs are a bonus feature. I also sell the chicks I hatch out to fund the flock X3 It would just be a case of making sure they all have a safe place to brood. I could probably fit two in the villa coop comfortably if they both stated at the same time.

I will keep you guys updated on how I'm feeling, and once I'm feeling up to it I have the pages with refs for the next breed I'm working on saved.

Also so I don't loose track of it, and people have made more requests, here is my list.

Current To do list
  • buff chantecler (BantyChooks)
  • Ayam Cemani (CaliFarmsAR)
  • Duck Attempt 4: Indian runner (CaliFarmsAR)
  • Phoenix (JacinLarkwell pics page 15)
  • Bielefelders (SBFChickenGirl)
  • Mille Fleur D'uccles (SBFChickenGirl)
  • Duck Attempt 5: Pekin (duckiemum)
  • Duck Attempt 6: Blue Swedish (duckiemum)
  • Duck Attempt 7: Rouen (duckiemum)
  • Horse Attempt 1 & 2: (Weeg and Cinnamon11, refs on page 19)
  • Mmanist personal chickens (see pm)
  • AgnesGray personal chickens, ducks, guineas (refs page 20)
  • no fly zone personal hen Skeksis (ref page 25)
  • garlandchickens personal hen EE (ref page 25, 26)
  • Gold and Silver Laced Wyandottes (ardeidae)
  • Black Australorp (Sally PB)
  • Cream Legbar sitting on blue or multicoloured eggs (cooingdove)
  • CHlCKEN personal chooks. 7 chooks in a row. Refs page 29.

My hoodie came today! It wasn’t supposed to come for a few more weeks so it’s great I love it so much!!! Thank you so much @Zemeraire

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    559.9 KB · Views: 14
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    617.2 KB · Views: 19
Ya
I love you guys so much you know that? X3
I'm getting better fast, had bandages changed a couple times now and the nurses said its healing well. Antibiotics doing there job. I'm mostly just very tired, gawd you don't realise how much energy healing takes X3

My bestie and I had a whole day planed today (planned weeks in advance) to go out for her birthday to a local attraction we both hadn't been to since we were kids, and since added a mini zoo with wombats, white kangaroos, Tasmanian devils and a bunch of birds and reptiles. We couldn't go because of my recovery, but we instead spent the day at her place with snacks galore and watched 2 seasons of Castlevania.
Bestie loves the show and really wanted me to watch. I really enjoyed it, and while a few years ago (before game of thrones lol) I might have been put off by the level of gore, I was relatively ok with it and only one scene caused me to turn away. It was the scene kind of similar to the one in game of thrones where Oberyn Martell is killed if anyone here knows that XD

I napped for 4 hours after getting home earlier than we planned because I was so tired, and just got up to lock my chooks away. Good girls and boy put themselves to bed. I realised that while I was home in the morning and when home later that I hadn't seen one of my hens (I did see her in the nest that morning) so checked as she was still on the nest! Went to grab the eggs and see if she was ok and got pecked!

I'll see if she wants to stay there tomorrow and if she does and is broody I'll have to move her into the Villa Coop. I Butter is also on the verge of going broody, as I have noticed she is hanging out on the nest a lot in the morning even on days she doesn't lay.

I'd actually be fine if they all went broody lol. I mostly keep chooks for the love of them, eggs are a bonus feature. I also sell the chicks I hatch out to fund the flock X3 It would just be a case of making sure they all have a safe place to brood. I could probably fit two in the villa coop comfortably if they both stated at the same time.

I will keep you guys updated on how I'm feeling, and once I'm feeling up to it I have the pages with refs for the next breed I'm working on saved.

Also so I don't loose track of it, and people have made more requests, here is my list.

Current To do list
  • buff chantecler (BantyChooks)
  • Ayam Cemani (CaliFarmsAR)
  • Duck Attempt 4: Indian runner (CaliFarmsAR)
  • Phoenix (JacinLarkwell pics page 15)
  • Bielefelders (SBFChickenGirl)
  • Mille Fleur D'uccles (SBFChickenGirl)
  • Duck Attempt 5: Pekin (duckiemum)
  • Duck Attempt 6: Blue Swedish (duckiemum)
  • Duck Attempt 7: Rouen (duckiemum)
  • Horse Attempt 1 & 2: (Weeg and Cinnamon11, refs on page 19)
  • Mmanist personal chickens (see pm)
  • AgnesGray personal chickens, ducks, guineas (refs page 20)
  • no fly zone personal hen Skeksis (ref page 25)
  • garlandchickens personal hen EE (ref page 25, 26)
  • Gold and Silver Laced Wyandottes (ardeidae)
  • Black Australorp (Sally PB)
  • Cream Legbar sitting on blue or multicoloured eggs (cooingdove)
  • CHlCKEN personal chooks. 7 chooks in a row. Refs page 29.
Yay! Getting up on the list! Maybe my design will be done by Christmas and then it can be a Christmas present! How are you feeling? You art is amazing!

I've been making chicken themed designs to sell on Teespring for a little extra money (to spend on chickens lol).
No pressure or anything to buy, but I though you guys might like to at least see them ^-^
I only have Faverolles hens up so far, Ive got to wait until my paypal is approved on the site before I can upload more. I have Faverolles rooster designs made as well. I chose Faverolles to start because they are so distinct, and I love my one (even though she is a different colour).

What do you guys think? Do you like the style? Any constructive criticism?

Any suggestions/requests of breeds I can make designs for?
https://teespring.com/stores/my-store-10399796
560.jpg
560.jpg

Preview of the rooster
View attachment 2372870
Oh my goodness, so cute!
Are the top and bottom faveroll chickens?
Are you selling them or going to be selling them if I may ask?

Back
Top Bottom