Designing Chicken Themed Shirts

Pics
Just thought you guys would like to know what the decals look like. I just received the three that I ordered. Still waiting on the hoodie! The decals appear to be a nice quality, fairly thick and a good size. Photo shows the three of them on a standard size folder and also one of them in my hand to get an idea of the size. The irregular color on one of them is just glare from the overhead lamp. Can’t attest to how well they stick on things as I haven’t decided where I’m going to put them yet! Thank you @Zemeraire, these are gorgeous!🥰
04EBB3F3-235F-4916-A1E8-9A53F9F9F91E.jpeg
CF828BFC-B514-4BDC-A63E-1FA3AEB95C9D.jpeg

Just thought you guys would like to know what the decals look like. I just received the three that I ordered. Still waiting on the hoodie! The decals appear to be a nice quality, fairly thick and a good size. Photo shows the three of them on a standard size folder and also one of them in my hand to get an idea of the size. The irregular color on one of them is just glare from the overhead lamp. Can’t attest to how well they stick on things as I haven’t decided where I’m going to put them yet! Thank you @Zemeraire, these are gorgeous!🥰
View attachment 2389133View attachment 2389134
I am so glad you like them ^-^
The quality looks great, and the stickers are actually a lot bigger than I expected XD
Im really looking forward to seeing the hoodie!

Back
Top Bottom