destruction and disposal orders HELP

There are so many New Yawkers down her that we call this southern New Yawk.  I think the area we all lived in was the best on LI.  

It was 47degrees last night I could see my breath, here in upstate NY, In the Catskill Mountains just below the Adirondack Mountains. How cold did it get in Florida?
I don't know anyone with that accent around here, they only have it down in little ole New Yawk City and Long Island. 90% of the state is woods, state forests and parks, and farm land, I've never heard any of them with the NYC accent, unless they moved here from down there.
Funny story, drove to Florida to visit Disney, stopped in GA for gas, nice man opened the door for my ten yr old girl, talked to her for awhile. When we left she said 'he talked funny'
I says he probably thought you talk funny, she says 'no I don't I talk English!' Lol! Love the southern accent, Florida doesn't have it though.

It was 47degrees last night I could see my breath, here in upstate NY, In the Catskill Mountains just below the Adirondack Mountains. How cold did it get in Florida?
I don't know anyone with that accent around here, they only have it down in little ole New Yawk City and Long Island. 90% of the state is woods, state forests and parks, and farm land, I've never heard any of them with the NYC accent, unless they moved here from down there.
Funny story, drove to Florida to visit Disney, stopped in GA for gas, nice man opened the door for my ten yr old girl, talked to her for awhile. When we left she said 'he talked funny'
I says he probably thought you talk funny, she says 'no I don't I talk English!' Lol! Love the southern accent, Florida doesn't have it though.
We got around 44 degrees. I was so worried. I just moved my brooders with my youngster chicks out to the coop yesterday not realizing it was supposed to drop last night. They were fine, but I was worried..lol LOVE the avatar btw.
wink.png

My baby chicks make all sorts of racket at night with the brooder light on but I don't dare turn it off cause its cold at night. I'd move them into the garage like I did some I had in the spring but it could possibly get to hot during the day so I don't dare. I would like to invest in one of those premier one? heat plates next yr.

My baby chicks make all sorts of racket at night with the brooder light on but I don't dare turn it off cause its cold at night. I'd move them into the garage like I did some I had in the spring but it could possibly get to hot during the day so I don't dare. I would like to invest in one of those premier one? heat plates next yr.
These guys are 6 weeks now and feathered, but haven't been in extremely cool temps. You talking like that Brinsea warmer thing for the brooder that they get under?

i've got a flock of 40+ peafowl, 30ish geese and goslings and 50 ish silkie s/g 's.... i ordered peacock eggs from a eggs from someone in SD... her quail eggs came back pos ... they came here two days ago and took samples from my flock and eggs... all tests came back NEGATIVE .. they show up today and want to kill my birds ... i'm on the phone with lawyers as i'm typing.... i don't see why they can't just quarantine me....any help and quick help would be a GREATLY APPRECIATED   the virus her quail eggs  had was high path avian influenza....thanks  (and if my birds ever showed anything POSITIVE, i'd be more than willing to comply)

adding my phone # because every second counts right now  631-210-4127
how are you doing I know I am very late to these posts but were you able to keep your birds? I am so sorry you had to go threw this. What ended up happening... I am hoping that maybe a few days of them seeing that your birds are ok will buy you some quarantine time and maybe they will realize they acted in haste.

Quote:
It is rare I come across a Florida accent. I don't think that upstaters in NY have that much of an accent. But I'll be you can certainly hear a Boston accent from someone from there. How bout those accents in that movie "Fargo".

47 degrees last night????? That's unreal. I think it was 79 here last night. Our highs have been in the 80's the last few days-definately a cold snap!

It is rare I come across a Florida accent. I don't think that upstaters in NY have that much of an accent. But I'll be you can certainly hear a Boston accent from someone from there. How bout those accents in that movie "Fargo".

47 degrees last night????? That's unreal. I think it was 79 here last night. Our highs have been in the 80's the last few days-definately a cold snap!
Thank you. I keep saying we don't have an accent and get told I'm wrong...lol
wink.png

Quote: LOL. I guess when you leave NY and live in another state, it's more obvious to hear.
How come it's so cold up there? It's July! Here in January, when it gets down to 29, it really means it was that low for 2-3 hours. I do not miss the cold. If I'm going to be cold, it's got to be temporary in NYC with money a week before Christmas. Macy's here I come!

LOL. I guess when you leave NY and live in another state, it's more obvious to hear.
How come it's so cold up there? It's July! Here in January, when it gets down to 29, it really means it was that low for 2-3 hours. I do not miss the cold. If I'm going to be cold, it's got to be temporary in NYC with money a week before Christmas. Macy's here I come!
LOL I've been asking the same question! Granted I hate the summers that are 90+ everyday and too hot to do anything, but we have had a really cool summer so far.

Back
Top Bottom