Details for the next SAN DIEGO MEET UP Sept. 30, 2012

i would soo love to have them but dh said no
sad.png

"I may also be bringing 2 pol (I think) blue olive eggers if anyone is interested."

Phage, Yes Yes me me. Please bring them, Olive Eggers are on my wish list. Melinda and I will be there at the meetup a bit late but we WILL be there with empty cages :):)
My husband wants to know why I need empty cages, mwah hahahaha!
Bonnie
(4beatgaits = CPP Bonnie)

Last edited:
Dana,

I would definitely be interested in your 2nd generation hens when they are ready! My BCM's are not giving me good dark color and I may give them to a friend for a starter flock, so if I can find some good pol dark egg layers at the meetup I would be interested in a blue ameraucana roo.

Bonnie

Last edited:
Bonnie, I'll bring a blue Am boy. (It's his lucky day, actually - he'd be going home Gail otherwise, and he'd be dinner!)

I have two. The top one has better blue color, and the bottom one has a much better comb. Your choice!

There's also a lavender boy who is nicer than either blue:

I also have a very nice French Black Marans boy here that it really too nice to eat. He came from a very dark (shipped) egg, and is nice enough for 4-H. His only fault is that he could have heavier leg feathering, but he does have it. His full brother and sister have wonderful feathering. He is a sweetheart, too.

I have way, way too many boys here - my barn sounds like an echo chamber of crows.

Okay Dana bring the Lavender boy, you convinced me, BUT you have to know I can't take him unless I find the dark egg layer pullets I'm also looking for AND I find a home for the BLRW cockeral I have. My husband would think I've lost my mind if I increased our number of roos and he would probably be right! I have not yet gotten to the point where I can invite them to dinner :<(.

Phage I am definitely taking your Olive Eggers!

Back
Top Bottom