Devastated!!!

Quote:
I'm HERE! JUST saw this!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Im working on my darn in-box! Gahh...
Just come live with me... i have a spare room. (bring the doggie..
tongue.png
..)
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

I sent you a message on FB.. (not sure if you got it)

Quote:
I am sure....kind of disgusting.

I have been up 31 hours now.
sad.png

Sweetie, you HAVE to take care of your self...
sad.png

Quote:
I hear ya! I'm ready.... packing my bags now!
yippiechickie.gif

We'll take the van..... holds more people.....

hugs.gif

Okay! Here we ALL come... cause WE love ya!
hugs.gif

Quote:
My ex was caught (by me) cheating on me with another man. I mean, I saw the whole thing. That's pretty embarassing...

Hope that at least got a laugh or a smile out of you, hang in there, whatever it is.
hugs.gif

Quote:
I'm HERE! JUST saw this!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Im working on my darn in-box! Gahh...
Just come live with me... i have a spare room. (bring the doggie..
tongue.png
..)
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

I sent you a message on FB.. (not sure if you got it)

Hahaha....not that easy I wish it was. I wish I did not have a head, and could not remember or think.

I finally slept a few hours after thirty some hours of being awake. Still have not ate much and I don't really care too.

I did not get a message from you on fb since this all blew the coop last night. I think I got one prior to that....yesterday.

Thank you everyone!

Quote:
My ex was caught (by me) cheating on me with another man. I mean, I saw the whole thing. That's pretty embarassing...

Hope that at least got a laugh or a smile out of you, hang in there, whatever it is.
hugs.gif

No what makes me laugh is the Scientist/mistress was suppose to be so smart but you know she had nothing to loose. They were not being very smart.....bad things get caught and noticed. I hold him more responsible then her truthfully she was single.

Lol sorry another man, yeah that would do it too....I just reread that. Wow some people seriously need help. There is plenty of people out there not in relationships. I guess people already in relationships is more attractive.

That's it... SNIP SNIP!

I am quite fond of the stories in the news about the ladies with scissors and other sharp implements.... that would be me.

Hey, if they just can't help themselves, then obviously they need some relief from what ails them, Right????

Back
Top Bottom