Devastated!!!

Quote:
Not sure, but a married person must be way more attractive then an unmarried one or something?

Thank you all again! I will live I guess but it is really hard. Emotions for both of us are so up and down. I don't even want to go any where alone worried it will still continue but I can't live my life as a babysitter. I just don't know how I will know if it happens again.

Sorry you have to deal with this......but in alot of the cases the other person doen't know they are married.

This also happens to men. cheating wife out there too........happen to me years ago......Yes they are still good men and women out there, I don't understand people, going out with a marry person, they are cheating on their spouse, don't think they want cheat on you.

ONCE A CHEATER ALWAY A CHEATER thats the way i look at it..........and it is in most cases.

Quote:
Not sure, but a married person must be way more attractive then an unmarried one or something?

Thank you all again! I will live I guess but it is really hard. Emotions for both of us are so up and down. I don't even want to go any where alone worried it will still continue but I can't live my life as a babysitter. I just don't know how I will know if it happens again.

nope, you can't ... and you're going to feel the need to check up for a long time.
how to know if it happens again? you have to get to the root of why it happened this time, and if that's fixable, fix it. then work on trust. and then see how it goes.

if you can't get to why, it will happen again. if you can get to why, you can discover if it can be fixed.
get a pair of shovels and a good therapist and be ready to dig... if what's there is worth saving, then do the work.
lots of support here for you while you do it... it's not easy, but it can give you peace, change the world, and make you free to go on or help you build a relationship worthy of trust.
hugs.gif

Quote:

Sorry you have to deal with this......but in alot of the cases the other person doen't know they are married.

This also happens to men. cheating wife out there too........happen to me years ago......Yes they are still good men and women out there, I don't understand people, going out with a marry person, they are cheating on their spouse, don't think they want cheat on you.

ONCE A CHEATER ALWAY A CHEATER thats the way i look at it..........and it is in most cases.

I will pm you....changed my mind.

Last edited:
Quote:

Thats the thing.. you wont. (most likely..)
sad.png

Your situation is a bit different than some of the other ones on here though...
So i would say to hold on and talk talk talk to him...
I'm not sure what else you can do at the moment....
sad.png

But we are here for you...
hugs.gif

I'm telling ya... take a vacation to MA...
tongue.png

Thank you Red, I will have to leave tomorrow and so afraid what he will be doing when I am not here. It will be so hard. I have not been able to work all week. I would however love to come to MA but same circumstances
smile.png

I am gonna close this thread. My husband does not like it and I want to respect his feelings. I made this thread in the heat of the moment and needed someone to talk to and may still. I was very sad and hurt at the time. If you want to talk to me you can pm me or I am on facebook (Guess Roni).

This issue was emotional/talking only.....by the way no sex or physical issues were involved to this point that I know of. I do in my heart believe it would of led to that though, if I did not find out.

Last edited:
Quote:
Good to know!! I'll remember that...
lol.png

I just got here, but I will remember it too!

No words of wisdom Arabian, but I always have
hugs.gif
to give! I hope things work out for you.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom