Development of Dewlap Toulouse Goslings

Hi Mummyofthree and ChaseB2

It would be lovely to see some pictures of your Dewlaps too
big_smile.png

Adding pictures is really easy;

Click on UPLOADS in the top blue menu bar

The Upload page is launched

Browse through your PC picture files and selct the one you want.

Select the size you want

Then upload

The picture is uploaded and beneath are two boxes, one for THUMB and one for IMAGE.

Seclect the whole text address for IMAGE and right click for COPY.

Then go back to your post and write your reply, then where you want to place your picture simply right click and press paste.

So its easy, use the uploads for your pictures and simply copy the image address then go back to your normal post and paste the address where you want it.

Good luck

Pete
wink.png

Last edited:
105504_053.jpg

here is a pic of them, this was just after i bought them and they had been out on pasture only for a while and since then they have gotten much bigger , i will try and get some more recent pics but i am going to show the buff female in a month or so, they are about 3 and should raise there first clutch this spring

I PM'd the upload info to him/her earlier as well so hopefully we'll get some pics today!

HA OOPs!!! got busy doing something else halfway through my trying to post

Last edited:
Hi there

They all look lovely and with strong heads too
big_smile.png
I see they're enjoying the water which is surprising as my Dewlaps dislike the main pond and prefer a paddling/wading pool
th.gif

Do try to get some posted of them out of the water so we can see their overall shape
fl.gif

Pete
wink.png

last one did not seem to work , ut here is the famale and the male is in the back, she is 3 and hould have her first clutch this spring
105504_female.jpg

Quote:
yes there are weak willed they just folllow the other and often just paddle out to the shallow water ,but they would much rather be in the pool that i fill for them

Hi there

They're a lovely pair with very good dewlap development
thumbsup.gif
The male is showing a very good keel and has a nice strong head. At 3 years old I would expect them to breed in the Spring, did they attempt breeding this year at all?

You must be very pleased to have a Buff female and with a bit of luck you may get some Buff goslings in the Spring. Do you know their history and bloodlines?

Pete
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom