Devestation, i'm mad, heartbroken and i have given up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
5 p.m. I see dog with pink collar chasing rooster across yard. By time I get gun, dog is happily carrying rooster home (next door). Neighbors called, their out of town(also family) state they don't have a dog with pink collar-there's a stray that showed up and had puppies on their porch.

5 p.m. I see dog with pink collar chasing rooster across yard. By time I get gun, dog is happily carrying rooster home (next door). Neighbors called, their out of town(also family) state they don't have a dog with pink collar-there's a stray that showed up and had puppies on their porch.
The dog could have been dropped off possibly knowing she was expecting and didn't want to deal with puppies. We are rural also and get that from time to time. Here is a relocation I found at the end of my driveway. I'm assuming it may have been dropped off because they knew I had chickens.
IMG_3563.JPG

The dog could have been dropped off possibly knowing she was expecting and didn't want to deal with puppies. We are rural also and get that from time to time. Here is a relocation I found at the end of my driveway. I'm assuming it may have been dropped off because they knew I had chickens.
View attachment 2325238
Your duck is so adorable!

Is there any way you can get a dog kennel and put it around your coup ? I use two bolted together to make a 20 foot run . Maybe you can find one used ? TSC sells the for around 250. - 290.00 they are 10' x 10' and keep dogs out as well as in .
Looks like this reply went to the wrong post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom