~DiamondSwan's Extremely Long Friends List~

Gotta start somewhere I guess...HAND IT OVER
Here ya go. :p

value_of_20_dollars.jpg

Soooo... My friends list was starting to get waaay too long to put right on my profile, so I decided to post it here and put the link on my profile instead. :)

My Very
Best BYC Friends!

Cluckcluck1215
Kyndra is very kind and sweet, and an amazing friend. She holds a special place in my heart, and always will. Jesus gave me the opportunity to tell her about Him and His love for her, and now she is my sister through Christ!!! It was a very special moment, and I will never forget it. Love ya sis! :hugs

Lamaremybabies
Sophia has been my BYC friend for the past 2 years. We've had many conversations, and we have a lot in common. I love to see pics of her flock, and her 2 troublesome, yet adorable dogs. She has been an awesome friend, and I'm so glad that I had the opportunity to meet her! :woot

chicken4prez
I met Lily on the "What did you eat for breakfast?" thread. We both ate the same thing almost everyday so we have called each other "long, lost, twin sisters" ever since (despite the fact that she lives in Canada, and I'm in the U.S. :D). She has been a wonderful friend to me! :hugs

silkiecuddles
"Silks" has been a great friend to me. If it wasn't for her, I might not be on BYC anymore, and had the chance to make new, wonderful, friends. She comforted and encouraged me during a time when I was feeling down, and alone. She knew how it felt because of a similar situation she was in, and I'm so grateful that she was there for me. Thanks, Silks. :hugs

Mountain Peeps
Sarah is my writing and photography inspiration. She writes amazing articles, and takes the most beautiful pictures! She inspired me to do the same, and now writing, and photography has become my passion! Thank you, Sarah, for inspiring me, and being such a good friend! :)

MissNutmeg
"Meggy" is my very best Star Wars and barefoot buddy. She is fun and spunky, and I love chatting with her. She is awesome, awesomeness and awesomer (need I say more?). Oh, and awsomesauce. :p *mesah hum Star Wars theme* :caf

Abriana
Abriana is super sweet and fun, and is an all-around awesome friend. Her friendship with her BYC buddies sparkles beautifully, bright and true, and I know it always will. <3 She wants to get alpacas very badly, but her parents don't, so... HEAR MY PROTEST WORLD. THIS GIRL DESERVES ALPACA LAND AND MUCH MORE!!! Thank you. *drops mic*

Fanci Feathers Marens
Abby (who is actually a potato :p)... Meh, she's alright I guess. I'm only friends with her because she "potated" me for a friend badge. :plbb Actually, she's awesome, fun, creative and great to have around. I'm proud to call her my friend!
*:hugsden Abby be like :smackbut she really like dis:bun*
AND THIS GIRL IS A CRAZILY, AWESOME ARTIST. o-o

Flufferes
"Fwuffy"... ermm, I'm not exactly sure what she is. But I think... she's something like a chicken crossed with a hamburger. And there might be a little mayonnaise and asparagus in there, as well. But I'm not sure of her true heritage, so don't quote me on it. :p Fank yous foy bein' mai fwend, Fwuffy. :D

Hybridchucks
Ya'el or "Tovvy" is my Brit friend, who loves tea (I'm only assuming because she's from England :p) and is sweeter than a cup of tea with a million spoonful's of honey (or lumps of sugar, depending on what term they use now days :p). I'll just say she's sweeter than a cup of tea with a million spoonful's of honey and an extra million lumps of sugar to simplify things. :D

TamingMaster
Shannon (another Brit) is awesome, fun and friendelicious (you can't eat her, though -- only I can do that :lau). She is fun and interesting to talk to, and a conversation with her never dies. She has the sweetest little 'Tiels, hens and doggies, and I love to see pics of them. She is a great friend, and will be to the end. :)

Jetblack2004
And yet another Brit friend (we all get along so well because I'm a quarter Brit :plbb ;)). Sammy is so sweet and kind, and was from the beginning. I'm so glad I met her, because she's an awesome friend to me and always will be. :hugs Hope to have many more conversations! :D

Better Than Rubies
Cara was so sweet to me from the beginning, and I instantly knew she would be a great friend. She is so kind to everyone, and always has something nice to say. She is a true gem, and is truly better than rubies. Thank you for your words of kindness, and for being such a great friend. :hugs

The Angry Hen
Kaitlyn Is also very sweet, and I know she'd be a great friend to anyone who wants to be hers. Thank you for taking the time to show how much you care, and most especially, the kindness you show to strangers. :)

MysticChickens04
Grace or "Misty" is my meme buddy. We could just grab pics off the internet of funny chicken quotes and send 'em back 'nd forth all day without sayn' a single word. Good, times... Good times. (And BTW, I think I won that meme war with the ostrich one :lol:). She is also fun and awesome, and a great friend. :3

HeavensHens88
Sarah is awesome and cool, and awesome and cool, and awesome. She's also a dingledork -- Here's proof: "I just woke up after falling asleep with my head plastered to the literal wall, and screamed, 'ALL TERDS.' o.o" -HeavensHens88 And there's more, but it would turn into a book if I shared it all. But I still like her anyway. :plbb She's also another one of my barefoot buddies. :D

RiverStorm
"Stormy" is cool, and fun to be around. She loves to read, write, hang out with her animals and other things that I like to do as well!! She is also very nice and a wonderful friend to me, and to others. :)

Laodicia
Katie is an awesome friend, and an awesome mom. Kiddos don't stop her from RPn, and hanging out on the chat threads. #GoMom! She is also fun and quirky (and did I mention, awesome?!). :D

ChickenCheeper
Caden is a great pal and fun to have around. He is a true soldier at keeping da Swan Pond alive and buzzin', and won't let it die for a single minute. Keep it up, bud -- I'm super grateful!! :D :highfive:

Lozuufy
Reina is my counting buddy. We used to get together and just count all day on the counting threads. I don't know why, but there's something oddly appealing and satisfying about counting. I still think about you, my friend! :)

Miss Lydia
Miss L. is awesome, and amazing. Whenever I had a birdie in need, she was there indeed. ;) I'll never forget it!! Thank you so much for being there to help. *BIG HUG* :D

Julie Birb
Julie is awesome!! She is fun, kind, spunky and caring. Watch out, she immediately finds a spot in your heart and lives there forever. ;) I haven't heard from you lately my friend, but I know that life keeps you busy and on a continuous adventure. I'll never forget you! :)

casportpony
Kathy is made of pure awesomeness!! She is a seasoned poultry owner, and very knowledgeable about pretty much everything! If you have any questions or have a bird with an illness or defect, Kathy is your go-to person. Thank you so much, Kathy, for everything you helped me with! :D

And last but not least, a tribute goes out to a special someone (who isn't a member here), who taught me the importance of friendship and that we become our true selves, and discover more about who we are when we surround ourselves with amazing friends, and stick together as a pack. :)

I just wanted to say something about each of you to show how much I really care, and just how awesome you all are! I thank God every day for all of you. Thank you all so much for being my friend!!! :woot

And thank you BYC, for making it possible for all of us to make such wonderful friends, and meet people we would have otherwise never met. #BYCIsAwesome!

Sincerely,
~DiamondSwan (AKA Destiny)

(Don't be sad if I didn't add you. I'm either still working on it, or I'm still getting to know you enough to write something creative about you. I like to be thorough with things ;).)
Aw thank you Destiny! :hugs

Back
Top Bottom