Diarrhea, runny nose and wounds on Edgar

I called a wildlife place when I had a major scare.. The said they don't accept domestic ducks, and wild breeds are not returned, they're released back into the wild..

I wasn't sure what 'case' to make because I wanted help, but them back. They were NOT very knowledgeable. They didn't know what Rouen's were, but if they were descendants of Mallards, they'd accept them because they're wild.

I'm not sure how similar your situation is, but if you contact them back and say it's a Rouen, it might work. The one I spoke with doesn't accept domestic, and they don't return wild breeds. Since they already have Edgar, try that! Good luck!

I called a wildlife place when I had a major scare.. The said they don't accept domestic ducks, and wild breeds are not returned, they're released back into the wild..

I wasn't sure what 'case' to make because I wanted help, but them back. They were NOT very knowledgeable. They didn't know what Rouen's were, but if they were descendants of Mallards, they'd accept them because they're wild.

I'm not sure how similar your situation is, but if you contact them back and say it's a Rouen, it might work. The one I spoke with doesn't accept domestic, and they don't return wild breeds. Since they already have Edgar, try that! Good luck!
If he was a Rouen they should not have accepted him, period, but if he's a Mallard I'm sure they do right by him.

-Kathy

Back
Top Bottom