Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Chicken Eggs for incubation and hatching

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to put down my cross beaked chick tonight. ;(. It was getting too skinny. Ugh! But I cared for it enough to do what needed to be done. It's just hard for this social worker to do something like that, I'm used to helping not harming. Thanks for listening to me ramble. :(

Well, I'm officially wiped out, but I feel great! I cleaned all 3 coops, dusted everything (with my mask on), fresh shavings(just love that smell). To top it off we caught every single bird and did Ivermectin drops. I feel a great sense of accomplishment right now. The best part was that I came in with no mites on me, and everybody checked out okay. Won't be eating the eggs for a couple of weeks, but that's what the stock pile is for, right? Nite All! I'm going to bed!

Well, I'm officially wiped out, but I feel great! I cleaned all 3 coops, dusted everything (with my mask on), fresh shavings(just love that smell). To top it off we caught every single bird and did Ivermectin drops. I feel a great sense of accomplishment right now. The best part was that I came in with no mites on me, and everybody checked out okay. Won't be eating the eggs for a couple of weeks, but that's what the stock pile is for, right? Nite All! I'm going to bed!
cant eat them but you CAN hatch them !!

YAY!!!! Have a happy dream filled night!

I had to put down my cross beaked chick tonight. ;(. It was getting too skinny. Ugh! But I cared for it enough to do what needed to be done. It's just hard for this social worker to do something like that, I'm used to helping not harming. Thanks for listening to me ramble.
sad.png
awwww I am so sorry Kaybee
hugs.gif
ramble away most of us have been there too and as far as rambling I do it all the time
hide.gif

I had to put down my cross beaked chick tonight. ;(. It was getting too skinny. Ugh! But I cared for it enough to do what needed to be done. It's just hard for this social worker to do something like that, I'm used to helping not harming. Thanks for listening to me ramble.
sad.png
I understand. I am part of a cross beak thread. Sometimes it is just best.
Quote: I didn't see it, but can't imagine what she could have done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom