Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Chicken Eggs for incubation and hatching

Status
Not open for further replies.

Here is Gingerbread at 2 weeks 3 days old the feather growth in chicks is crazy fast lol
thumbsup.gif

yes i got my serama from cpl and i got two frizzle hen first generation and gingerbread this time
Gabs can Harmony still sell eggs if she has frizzle in the bunch? its her plan to sell eggs to help with feed costs and incubating costs... but we arent sure of who to keep and who not too.... we are getting eggs locally come new year to hatch as well....

OMG this Brahma Roo issue is already killing me!!! How long until they start to fight? what age?? My SLW Roo died he was the layer pen protector, I am thinking in a month or so moving two of the Roos over in that coop. Then I MAY be able to keep all 5 lol..
hide.gif
I keep telling DH ... "well I heard its ALWAYs best to have the backup roos" RIGHT????

we had a little photo shoot before the storm comes... its C o l d outside!

NOTE: never attempt pics as soon as you let them in the run UNLESS you want action shots!!! out of 50 I only got a few nice pics and even them aint that good.... this is my favorite though...

My Cire, English Springer Spaniel NOT THE LOOK I like to see!!! ugggggg

Mr. Big Boy Blue #1 Baby standing his ground!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom