Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Chicken Eggs for incubation and hatching

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a white light and no it's pecking itself. No fluff on its butt left whatsoever.

Not a great pic. Looks irritated and red. Crusty even? I have since washed with warm water.. Still looks red but no crusty. It wasn't poo either, more like seepage from irritation? I have looked in the bedding and see no bugs mites or other crawlies.

Last edited:
Not a pip in site last night, and I walked by the hatcher when I went to turn the eggs in the coolerbator and squealed like a scared momma with a few mice running over her feet! I wasn't expecting full hatch running around and a full bator full of chicks! I cant imagine having 50+ eggs in there and having them hatch! Holy crow!

OMGAWD every Cot hatched except 2 clears! there is 18 total, 3 still drying in the bator! I NEVER CANDLED notta! Day 17 hatch

the readings say that thay go off like popcorn when they start.

we done

a hatch that size would make me happy. Quail eggs in 7-8 weeks sally

Hi guys

I am back on the west side of the Pacific Ocean.

The trip was ridiculously busy but I got almost everything done.

The new bator is a game changer. Set with digital thermostat, dual halogen lights, 6 fans and 2 dehumidifiers. Currently running 100F and 38%. The inverter on a massive truck battery saved day 2 during a power outage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom