Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Chicken Eggs for incubation and hatching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sally did you find someone in PA that has done the NPIP testing? All your questions make me curious about how different your process will be compared to mine. Got my official certificate in the mail today.

I can tell you that Coturnix are strange critters, they cleaned that rabbit hutch out SPOTLESS! everyrabbit turd in the corners, every speck of straw I put in they fed right back out through the wire! they keep an extremely clean house which is really weird! IT IS SPOTLESS! NOTHING is in that inner box! NOTHING! not a bug, nothing but their eggs! Not sure whats gonna happen come winter!

Sally did you find someone in PA that has done the NPIP testing? All your questions make me curious about how different your process will be compared to mine. Got my official certificate in the mail today.
I didn't call yet, I want to get rid of the last of my birds. I just sold red silkies, debating the rest of them.

I didn't call yet, I want to get rid of the last of my birds. I just sold red silkies, debating the rest of them.

I am really interested in what they do with the quail. I am trying to sell a trio of Black orps but I am not letting them go cheap. So that means I am really trying not to sell them.
big_smile.png

oz you just ROCK, I know you said lights, how many are in it and where did you put them? up top?
i miss you too sally. i hope you enjoyed the beach,

2 x 300 w halogens screwed to the floor and directed so as not to point beam at eggs. i we use the bator again I will ceiling mount them. I have a different design in my head though lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom