Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Chicken Eggs for incubation and hatching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slack water Farms sent me 16 makeup eggs. I just received them today. Jeez. They were shipped last Tuesday. Anyway. Double boxes. Individually wrapped and most looked not to scrambled with intact air cells. I'm going to sit them tomorrow when I get home from work.

Sally on the left and Gertrude on the right lookingg for their evening treat.

Lilly, an EE and Grant Jr. (my son named him after himself) I am not sure if he is a pure Ameraucana and if so, what type. They are from my first ever hatch.

Week olds sleeping on top of me in a towel. :)

Potatoes we just harvested from the tubs I'm growing them in.
I ate one of my potatoes tonight. It was sticking out of the ground so I pulled it up. I am leaving the rest until I need some. yummy!!!
Thanks. I wanted around 100 acres but my city girl wife had never had more than a lot, so I had to break her in slowly. She has agreed to sell next year and find more land for all the animals. We only have 5 acres here.
We have been on our little bit of land for a year. Dh is already wanting more. I was the country girl and he was just humoring me...well I countryfied him.
lau.gif

Hi guys

I am back on the west side of the Pacific Ocean.

The trip was ridiculously busy but I got almost everything done.

The new bator is a game changer. Set with digital thermostat, dual halogen lights, 6 fans and 2 dehumidifiers. Currently running 100F and 38%. The inverter on a massive truck battery saved day 2 during a power outage.

i love that looks like it well done. have you hatched on it yet

Doug, is Mountain Home in northwest AR? I'm trying to remember. I lived in Fairfield Bay, AR for a few years many moons ago w my ex. It's about 45 minutes north of Conway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom