Dickey Incubator Parts

P_Chance

Chirping
Mar 29, 2023
Sylvania, Georgia
I have a Dickey Incubator that I repaired. I need the 2 hour timer motor with micro switch. Mr. Ernest was bought out by Rocker and I cannot get them to answer the phone. The assembly is sold to them by MTS Inc. but they do not sell pieces and will not skip the middle man. Awesome incubator but I am afraid that Mr. Rocker will let the company die off.

Dickey’s Incubators
302 Mulkey Road
Millen, GA 30442
478-249-1226

I have a Dickey Incubator that I repaired. I need the 2 hour timer motor with micro switch. Mr. Ernest was bought out by Rocker and I cannot get them to answer the phone. The assembly is sold to them by MTS Inc. but they do not sell pieces and will not skip the middle man. Awesome incubator but I am afraid that Mr. Rocker will let the company die off.

Dickey’s Incubators
302 Mulkey Road
Millen, GA 30442
478-249-1226
I wasn’t aware they’d been bought out! I was able to order this same part from them last month. However I had already attempted to order it last year and they never sent it. I’d been using a plug in programmable timer as a substitute.

Also will add it took a long time to get the part and I thought they’d dropped the ball again. The amount they charged me was higher than wats listed on the website and also higher than what I was quoted over the phone 🤷🏻‍♀️

Back
Top Bottom