Dickey?

Quote:
I agree. I've had 3 hatches so far, and have another one going right now, and have had no problems either. I would call Mr. Dickey, and talk to him about it if you're not comfortable. I wouldn't drag out that styro bator just yet.
smile.png

Paula

Well I have a hatch due tomorrow night
fl.gif
when I candled they were all livin. I have it set to how i want it so we will see

Hope it goes well. My last hatch did. I am moving eggs to the bottom Friday morning before I leave town. DH want have a clue as to what to do so I am depending on the Dickey to perform well for me again. I leave mine as always 100.4 reading on the thermometer that came with it and the humidity between 60 and 65 %. I will let you know Sunday evening when I get back home how it turned out, well maybe Monday morning cause my hatch may not be done till then.

I have had my Dickey for almost 5 yrs now. It has never failed me. I have hatch everything from Qual eggs to turkeys and my hatch rate it wonderful. I just put in 24 eggs that came from Oklahoma and all 24 have veins. I am in Florida so I think that is an excellent rate. Now I just have to wait 2 more weeks for them to hatch.
he.gif
Aaaaahhhhhhh,,,,

Back
Top Bottom