Did anyone else see this??

FrizzleFreak

Songster
11 Years
Jan 3, 2009
Oregon, west of Portland

Any more smilies I need to use????????? ARGH!!!! this makes me so mad!!! poor kittens....

ETA: Part of me agrees with SarahFair, but most of me put her on my pointy stick and rotisseried her.

Last edited:

luvmychicknkids

Canning Squirrel
11 Years
Mar 6, 2008
Floresville, Texas
Oh my......how absolutely horrible if that is true.
And she looks like such a pretty and normal young lady.
However, anyone can post anything on craigslist. If I didn't see it from a reputable news source I would take it with a grain of salt.

ravencreek

Songster
11 Years
Nov 10, 2008
Benton TN
If the first link I posted doesn't work google search cheyenne cherry and info should come up.

Last edited:

redhen

Kiss My Grits...
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
May 19, 2008
Western MA
I hope she gets some help... for a person so young, adult jail isnt really the way to help them with this kind of sickness.. she needs to be put in a treatment facility with ALOT of shrinks working on her...

English Chick

English Mum
11 Years
Jun 27, 2008
Cheshire UK
I have signed the petition.... has anyone else. What she has done is disgusting and a threat to a lot more Innocents... what next "Roast an Infant" for fun...........

Rolsjo

Songster
10 Years
May 18, 2009
Maine
The really disturbing thing about this is that she seems to think that this type of "joke" is okay. How is killing a kitten a practical joke in anyone's mind? How is holding a gun to someone's head while you rob them a joke? Personally, I don't think I would want someone with those sociopathic tendencies being freed any too soon.

Top Bottom