Did anyone else see this??

someone with so little regard to some one else's life, feelings, etc is generally a sociopath. A lot of serial killers started this way.

Quote:
I agree 100% ! They always say that a young person that enjoys torturing & killing animals almost always turns out to be a killer. Its A truly sad thing - especially that she did it as "a joke" ...

Quote:
How can you have any feeling other than utter contempt for that sicko? I say throw the deviant into an oven and fry her but

Quote:
Yes, I did, and she should be tried as an adult. She should also get help, don't really know if it will help her or not. How could she just laugh it off? Look at her track record, it says it all.
somad.gif
rant.gif

Quote:
How can you have any feeling other than utter contempt for that sicko? I say throw the deviant into an oven and fry her but

Oh she needs to be punished..
But think of how she must have been treated to become to be this way
No child should have to go through something like that

Quote:
Yes I signed it. She needs help in the worst kind of way. We should all keep this girl in our thoughts and hope she gets the help she needs.

Quote:
MAYBE SHE WAS COLD!
gig.gif

no seriously, thats just....wrong, "WHY I R DIDERN'T DO NUFFINS,I R JUST POOTED TEH KITTEH IN TEH OVENZ,BECAUSE IT SAID IT WAS A REPAR TECHNAITION!!!"......som people
he.gif

how old was she?, 17??? you'd think she knew better,

just some little yuts that wants to make trouble, she neds to be locked up, or put in an oven, or somthing. *nod*

Back
Top Bottom