Did I miss something?

Congrats!
big_smile.png

It goes with my current avatar.
tongue.png

All the orange went well with the previous, but I got bored with it, as I do.
lol.png

Congrats to everyone else!

Congratulations.
lol.png
I kinda freaked out when I got my award. I wasn't expecting it.

Spish: You should try PMing a mod. They're probably too busy to check inconsequential threads like these all the time.
old.gif

ray's two cents :

Spish: You should try PMing a mod. They're probably too busy to check inconsequential threads like these all the time.
old.gif

See post #2 in this thread for what you need to do if you expected an award and don't have it.

I'd be glad to help, but PMing me won't do a bit of good! It's just not my department -- I'd have to point you to the above.
smile.png

We do get to these things, in time.... but you and your questions and problems are not inconsequential to us, I promise.​

hi, i already mailed over this and sent a message off to callducks and the BYC email adress given last time i asked over my gfm. i was told in november/december they had to wait until 4 or 5 people wanted a GFM before they could hand them out.(last time i queried why i had yet to receive my GFM)
(from post 105 to - https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=462964&p=12)

i just find it a little hard to fathom that from beginning october until beginning january that they still dont have 5/6 people wanting/awaiting a GFM? ive seen loads of breed pages 'appear'
its not that its the end of the world that i dont have it.....but after 3 months im just getting a little impatient ;
lol.png
i check everyday to see if its there yet(!)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom