Did I miss the info on who won the UPA raffle?

Did I miss it? I cant find any info on FB either.

Gerald Barker

It seems entirely likely that you (and the other paying participants) are more interested in the outcome than they are
smack.gif

I see on their FB page where someone left a message asking... but no response. Nothing on the "new" website either.

This is NOT making me wanna sign back up OR send money for raffle tickets in the future
rant.gif

agree, not much info. was put out there about this raffle to begin with, reason I never bought any tickets.
If it weren't for MinxFox adding some info. here ( much thanks go out to her ) then most of us would have known very little about some important details...surely she's not the only UPA member who checks in here from time to time ?

Last edited:
I asked Loretta last night about what is going on. She sent the numbers to another member to draw one with a computer, then the number is matched up with her list. We should know today who won.

So it sounds like she didn't exactly answer your question about what is going on and why the delay?
idunno.gif

They must be using an abacus 'stead of a computer, and mailing in the results in via pea-mail.... whatever it is gets lost in the delivery by pea-brained peafowl
gig.gif

Even my wheezing, over-utilized and under-powered laptop works better than what's happening with this auction-thingy.

Although I notice other stuff is still going up on their Facebook page. Huh.

Back
Top Bottom