Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz, kwhites634, BantyChooks, MotorcycleChick, C

Nope, 6. 6 days since the last post :hit

To quote a Monty Python sketch...
She's passed on! This thread is no more! She has ceased to be! She's expired and gone to meet 'her maker! She's a stiff! Bereft of life, she rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed her upright with the occasional post she'd be pushing up the daisies! She's off the twig! She's kicked the bucket, she's shuffled off her mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisible!! THIS IS AN EX-THREAD!!

Last edited:
I didn't even know you guys were over here. :th
No body even let me know runcirclsmiley2.gif
I'm bringing Canadian Cheezies. Maybe some apples for the health conscious.
Whatch'all bringing?:pop

It could've been 666 days since the last post. Would anyone remember what the post was if it'd been THAT long. :p :lau
:wee

No body even let me knowView attachment 1124012

It could've been 666 days since the last post. Would anyone remember what the post was if it'd been THAT long. :p :lau
Oh, great, she's here. Better run away again.

No body even let me knowView attachment 1124012

Did you know we were hiding from you? Its funny, because usually people are hiding from me.

To quote a Monty Python sketch...
She's passed on! This thread is no more! She has ceased to be! She's expired and gone to meet 'her maker! She's a stiff! Bereft of life, she rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed her upright with the occasional post she'd be pushing up the daisies! She's off the twig! She's kicked the bucket, she's shuffled off her mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisible!! THIS IS AN EX-THREAD!!
I was about to pull the plug on the life support system when she started breathing again

Back
Top Bottom