Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz, kwhites634, BantyChooks, MotorcycleChick, C

What part of the state? Probably not here, it is pretty remote.
Virginia beach area.
He's been in bad health for a long time he has SEVERE arthritis his hands are all crippled up. Heart trouble. He's had heart surgery. He's in a lot of pain that pain meds don't help much anymore so he drinks. Which further complicates things. They got him going through detox now. Don't know if he has had a stroke or what. It's just terrible. :hit

Did you know that our annual pig roast is this Saturday?
:clap
Did you know we could fit 10 Roosters on a rotisserie we have rented?
:ya
IDid you know that chicken poop bingo is unknown to most people?
:celebrate
Did you know that there is a 75 lb Pig butterflied in an ice bath smothered with onions and bell peppers on my back porch?
:eek:

Virginia beach area.
He's been in bad health for a long time he has SEVERE arthritis his hands are all crippled up. Heart trouble. He's had heart surgery. He's in a lot of pain that pain meds don't help much anymore so he drinks. Which further complicates things. They got him going through detox now. Don't know if he has had a stroke or what. It's just terrible. :hit
I am so sorry. My mom is 88, relatively healthy but she suffers with Alzheimer's. It makes me sad.
We are in Southern Va.

Did you know that our annual pig roast is this Saturday?
:clap
Did you know we could fit 10 Roosters on a rotisserie we have rented?
:ya
IDid you know that chicken poop bingo is unknown to most people?
:celebrate
Did you know that there is a 75 lb Pig butterflied in an ice bath smothered with onions and bell peppers on my back porch?
:eek:
DYK you're having an unexpected house guest? Truck's warming up atm; be on the road in two shakes.

Cool here today, not supposed to warm up. Drizzling rain again. Good day to be inside near the fire.
The cat figured out how to get up on the post! 20171108_102630.jpg

DYK you're having an unexpected house guest? Truck's warming up atm; be on the road in two shakes.
Did you know we're just a couple miles away from Interstate 75 and have ample parking?
You will need a handful of quarters for chicken poop Bingo or did you know that already?

Oh cute!!! A Southerner thinking they live in a remote area........View attachment 1181840
Well, we live at the end of a dirt road not serviced by the county. It runs off another one lane dirt road. No telephone wires here. Can't see another house from our land.
And i don't consider this south, since i used to live in FL.

Back
Top Bottom