Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz, kwhites634, BantyChooks, MotorcycleChick, C

No. Did you know that I can kill about a hundred chicks at once by putting fertile eggs in the oven at 200*?
lol.png

Are you trying to broil them?

Did you know that's not how you produce broilers ?

Yup

Did you know you could make fried rabbit?
Did you know fried lobster is delicious?

Yes I did
Did you know that largest chicken egg ever was 12 onces?
http://articles.latimes.com/2013/mar/19/science/la-sci-chicken-lays-giant-egg-20130319
I had no idea.

Did you know that here in NJ it is presently August in October?
Same her. Approaching the record right now.

It was a guess. Evidently a bad one.
You got the Omni part right. That's how our old brains work.

No. Did you know that I can kill about a hundred chicks at once by putting fertile eggs in the oven at 200*?
lol.png
Did you know I can kill 50 chicken embryos in a couple hours by using a Little Giant incubator.

Last edited:
Did you know you could also make a huge mess doing that?

:smack

Did you know that's not how you produce broilers ?

:gig :gig

Did you know fried lobster is delicious?

I had no idea.

Same her. Approaching the record right now.

Did you know I can kill 50 chicken embryos in a couple hours by using a Little Giant incubator.

Yes. Did you know that I was going to go with an incubator, but my oven holds more than both of my incubators combined?

Did you know I was give a Maran splash hen a year ago and today was the first time she lay a egg!. I put her in with my frizzle so I know went she lay a egg.

Did you know I am waiting on my 25 week old girls to lay? I'm starting to wonder if they are laying in the yard in a hiding spot I have not found.

Back
Top Bottom