Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz, kwhites634, BantyChooks, MotorcycleChick, C

Did you know that @kajira is encouraging me to post random "did you knows" over here?
did you know that this is the place of random?

howdy Linda

did you know, I'm not sure what you mean by Bogart?
to Bogart means to take something over, it is a slang term from Humphey Bogart and his cigarettes

Take over the thread and make it hard for others to post. Lol

Did you know I may have used the term wrong??????
nope youre good

Did you know that Humphrey Bogart was in Casablanca?
Yep, great movie

Did you know i'm okay with other people doing that, because then it makes my obsessive posting look less obsessive?

Also - did you know that I have at least 4/13 eggs pipped, and 1 almost out of zip????

Did you know that I consider a 50% hatch success rate with shipped eggs, pretty good?
i think 50% is good

Did you know that I have not seen a final tally on Liz's hatch? @DwayneNLiz

as of this morning when i left home 7 were out, the last egg was pipped, i expect it to be out when i get home

Did you know, my toddler took his diaper off, then decided to poop on my kitchen floor instead of telling me he needed to go the bathroom?

I put him on the potty, then he PEED in the potty... :( he's so close to being ready to potty train, I just need him to figure out to tell me BEFORE he goes.

Did you know, my toddler took his diaper off, then decided to poop on my kitchen floor instead of telling me he needed to go the bathroom?

I put him on the potty, then he PEED in the potty... :( he's so close to being ready to potty train, I just need him to figure out to tell me BEFORE he goes.
did you know to take a picture of it for kathy??

Back
Top Bottom