Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz, kwhites634, BantyChooks, MotorcycleChick, C

@Sally SunshineDid you know I was serious about wishing for your gift? I am one of those people others say they want, but really don't. I got told by a co-worker years ago that I was the bluntest person she had ever met. No games. I asked her if it was an insult or a compliment. I really try to be aware of others and not be unnecessarily blunt. Unfortunately, I get told I am intimidating. I often end up almost in tears by myself later because I try and honestly don't see how I got misinterpreted. :idunno
You generated a popular thread that is now many.
Do you know I think this went the wrong way?
:hugs Dax you are an amazing person with so much heart and love for your friends and family, who cares what others think? I know that if there was someone near you that had the same problems with their water that you had you would be over there helping every chance you had :hugs

I completely understand the blunt comment, I get it quite often and with being blunt people think I am brutally honest, I just don't think they deserve the truth sugar coated

Did you know that my husband thinks I am heartless? When really I just don't show emotion

Except for when I'm doing low-carb. But I still only eat meat every couple weeks when low-carb.

I did not grow up vegetarian though.

Did you know I had to put my brace on my arm because my wrist feels like it is broken?

Did you know that plants are mainly carbs, therefore a low carb diet is a diet low in plant foods?

Back
Top Bottom