Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz, kwhites634, BantyChooks, MotorcycleChick, C

did you know that i think you should pee on another?
did you know now I haffa pee ?

DID YOU KNOW Urine is exceptionally useful. That’s right, I said useful. In fact it’s been used to make gunpowder for hundreds of years by mixing urine and water into a barrel of manure. Pee in it for 10 months and then drain the liquid out into pans to let dry. Grind it up with a mortar and pestle. Congrats, you now have potassium nitrate. Now, add that potassium nitrate to pre-ground charcoal and pre-ground sulfur and you have gun powder.
200_s.gif

did you know now I haffa pee ?

DID YOU KNOW Urine is exceptionally useful. That’s right, I said useful. In fact it’s been used to make gunpowder for hundreds of years by mixing urine and water into a barrel of manure. Pee in it for 10 months and then drain the liquid out into pans to let dry. Grind it up with a mortar and pestle. Congrats, you now have potassium nitrate. Now, add that potassium nitrate to pre-ground charcoal and pre-ground sulfur and you have gun powder.
did you know that this sounds like a lot of work?

did you know my daughter is playing on moby max, and every time she gets 100 % she has to announce it. LOL

Did you know right now - she's just doing assessment tests, and I'm feeling pretty good about her brain when she's getting 100% on all her tests for Kindergarten, since she just officially started kinder in sept. the only test she hasn't gotten 100% on, is recognizing lower case letters. she missed a couple of those, but reading has definitely been her biggest struggle so far.

Last edited:
Did you know it was well worth it for gunpowder back in the day
i am sure, maybe some day, but then again probably not LOL

did you know my daughter is playing on moby max, and every time she gets 100 % she has to announce it. LOL

Did you know right now - she's just doing assessment tests, and I'm feeling pretty good about her brain when she's getting 100% on all her tests for Kindergarten, since she just officially started kinder in sept. the only test she hasn't gotten 100% on, is recognizing lower case letters. she missed a couple of those, but reading has definitely been her biggest struggle so far.
Great!!

Did you know, that as of right now, I make more milk pumped per day, than my goat does........................ I was comparing jars in the fridge. LOL

Back
Top Bottom