Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz, kwhites634, BantyChooks, MotorcycleChick, C

I hadn't bumped my noggin in quite a while, but darned if I didn't forget how low the bottom of our raised deck is after Ralphie nailed his. It's all his fault; he started it. Difference is I didn't see stars or get any bumps; just ticked me off.

I bumped my head on the car of all things yesterday when I leaned out to get the mail out of the mailbox. Really knocked myself good. I forgot it happened until this morning when I was washing my hair and felt the tender spot.

I have a migrane. Fun. Did you know migraines are *fun*

/sarcasm.

Did you know I was being sarcastic?
This is what happens when MIL's come in to town & kids have to clean their rooms. (I'll be in the same boat in about 3wks.) I hope you're feeling better today!

My husband has sphenopalatine neuralgia, glossopharyngeal neuralgia, and atypical trigeminal neuralgia. I've watched how head pain can destroy your day/life. You have my sympathy.
I'm sorry! I've never heard of any of those things, but they sound terrible!
hugs.gif

I have been dealing with a nearly constant one for 2 weeks after my little bump on the head..

I know exactly how much fun they are. I have spend so much time in a darkened room wearing sunglasses, I am changing my name to Elvis.

Not to be 'The Mom' ... but 2wks is a long time. Have you considered going to the doctor?

I hadn't bumped my noggin in quite a while, but darned if I didn't forget how low the bottom of our raised deck is after Ralphie nailed his. It's all his fault; he started it. Difference is I didn't see stars or get any bumps; just ticked me off.

I am glad you did not hit it like I did, the problem is I have hit mine a dozen times or more since the first hit. It seems I am bumping it all the time. I also think the little bumps I would ignore are now magnified by this never ending headache.

I should just lie around the house for two weeks or so, but I can't I have too many birds to care for.

This is what happens when MIL's come in to town & kids have to clean their rooms. (I'll be in the same boat in about 3wks.) I hope you're feeling better today!

I'm sorry! I've never heard of any of those things, but they sound terrible!
hugs.gif

Not to be 'The Mom' ... but 2wks is a long time. Have you considered going to the doctor?

I have been there. The WWD thinks I should go back, I refuse. It appears this headache could last up to 6 months. I have stopped taking aspirin though! Which means I will develop clots and die of them instead!

Getting old is fun!!!

I have been there.   The WWD thinks I should go back, I refuse.  It appears this headache could last up to 6 months.  I have stopped taking aspirin though!   Which means I will develop clots and die of them instead!

Getting old is fun!!!

Ralphie.... You're going to make us all go grey even more than teenagers are already doing.....

Back
Top Bottom