Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz, kwhites634, BantyChooks, MotorcycleChick, C

DYK if you fall down and cant get up the fire department will come scrape you up off the floor for FREE
Yes!! if you can get to a phone
my grandmother needed this a few times -she would just scream and holler until her neighbor would call the fire dept for her, she tended to be rolled up like a sausage in her blankets, she was usually suffering from a low blood sugar too

Did you know that for every person who does post, there are ten lurkers watching?

That sounds a little creepy!

Is it like an awning or canopy, or a film that adheres directly to the window pane?

Its more like a breathable canopy but without the poles. You can rope off the corners to a tree or use D-clips & eye bolts & clip it to a structure. Mines hooked diagonally from the eaves to the end of the run, so it gives me shade, but doesn't obstruct the air flow. It was 110* in there today, but woulda been 120* without it.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01ELNUNAI/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

DYK if you fall down and cant get up the fire department will come scrape you up off the floor for FREE

I'm sorry perchie! :hugs I'm glad they found you (Firemen are the best!) You're probably gonna feel that tomorrow, but hopefully not too bad.

Yes!! if you can get to a phone
my grandmother needed this a few times -she would just scream and holler until her neighbor would call the fire dept for her, she tended to be rolled up like a sausage in her blankets, she was usually suffering from a low blood sugar too

DYK My dad falls A lot? I want to make him wear one of those Life Alert necklaces, but he's fighting it.:he

20170902_225616.jpg
did you know that this is the stuff dreams are made of? :love

Back
Top Bottom