Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz, kwhites634, BantyChooks, MotorcycleChick, C

waaay closer :rolleyes:

lets see 1951.8 to sturgis from here and
1461.1 to you

yay!! you can save my car 490.7 miles BUT you cant get me to bike week
Really? Gee I could almost drive down and meet both of you. Sturgis is within my driving range.:p
I would not know, I have never been to bike week or Sturgis...Us politicians have to avoid those dens of wickedness.....

It looks bad.:lau
Dens of wickedness??/ Well...how come I haven't been down there for that!?!:barnie

Really? Gee I could almost drive down and meet both of you. Sturgis is within my driving range.:p

Dens of wickedness??/ Well...how come I haven't been down there for that!?!:barnie

I am not sure where you are, but I don't think you are all that far from me,,,,other than your the wrong side of the 49th...

I am not sure where you are, but I don't think you are all that far from me,,,,other than your the wrong side of the 49th...
What do you mean you don't know where I am...I'm in southwestern, Manitoba.;) Egads...you are too far away from me. Google maps says 9.5. 9.5 hours is too far. I'd die before I got there. Have to peel me out and send me to the morgue. :p

But I would send you home with great gifts for visiting!!
But they'd stop me at the border and put me in a choke hold because of the gifts you sent me home with. I doubt I could even get across with my disinfectant, booties and gloves. They'd think I was some kind of Loreena Bobbit mass murderer or something. Scary now to cross as it is. :oops:

ummm, they come in 8s

5010065000087.jpg
image018.jpg
71S5xZaElmL._SL1500_.jpg
images
s0969303_sc7
Not mine.

did you know that i am down to 10 chickens?
:hit
:hugs Need more??

What do you mean you don't know where I am...I'm in southwestern, Manitoba.;) Egads...you are too far away from me. Google maps says 9.5. 9.5 hours is too far. I'd die before I got there. Have to peel me out and send me to the morgue. :p
I'm even farther! Poor me.

I buy the cheaper non name brand??
lol

thanks, i need to get rid of my remaining mutts, seems like coyotes only like the expensive pure-breds

lol

:hugs Need more??
I'm even farther! Poor me.
yes

Back
Top Bottom