Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz, kwhites634, BantyChooks, MotorcycleChick, C

You've got workers that don't have their own ladder? Hmmmm...... odd!
Also they didn't have working batteries for their tools or a star driver bit. Frankly i am sick of the whole thing. I just want to fire their a$$es. I can't find my plans for the shed since i showed them to the contractor and i need to mark the windows. :mad:

Man that really p***** me off!!! :mad: We had a similar situation on a much smaller scale (36acres) where the current heirs SPOUSES voted my dad out of property that had been in my family 4 generations. They didn't just vote him out, they were mean & vicious about it. DH & I were living there, taking care of the place, paying all the utilities & rent when they told us they were selling our inheritance & we had to move. That's been 18yrs ago & I still dream there almost every night (usually standing outside my house looking at all the changes a stranger has done to it, or trying to go home, but being run out of town by my aunts & uncles. Its horrible! :hit) If it was the govt that took it, I'd be enraged!!!:mad:

My wife use to tell to get over it as it happened 45 years ago...Until last spring when I took her out to our South pasture and she saw all the huge trees, the river and the rolling hills, littered with garbage and beer cans from the slob hunters.... She was shocked and amazed we had owned this land and it had been in our family for so long. We lost 1 3/4 miles of river frontage and the high hills over looking it....

BTW Once the government ran the farmers out the ducks and geese left, because the food source left....Go figure.. What genius did not realize the birds needed a food source?

Back
Top Bottom